šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy talks about Taylor Swift beef in her CK and radio interview

Fernster7

Featured Posts

AlexanderMagno

After knowing what happened backstage with Migos at SNL, I can't listen to Katy and believe she is being honest.

Taylor, in a more subtle way, used her feud with Katy Perry while promoting a single and it work. And back then, Katy didn't say a thing. Some said she was doing the right thing. Well, here you have it folks, she only did "the right thing" because she had no single or album to promote. Now that she has, she's trying to bring the feud again.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausofLenis

If she doesn't care about this she should have settled it at the moment not now that her album is coming, riding an old wave trying to get those 20k salesĀ 

anigif_enhanced-5866-1410144462-1.gif

Fiona Apple
59 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

This bish skipped her way through most of her songs, she didn't even sing Dark Horse, ugh. And the whole video is pretty bad, one of the worst CK in my opinion and I like her a lot.

She did sing Dark Horse on a snippet that leaked a few weeks ago :rip:Ā 

LustforLuke
11 hours ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

James was so annoyingĀ 

Like let her talkĀ :saladga:

She's right tho it is petty. And it's embarrassing for both of them to have let it go on this long :air:Ā 

I was literally thinking this the whole time! He's so annoying he does it to everyone, I'm like shut upĀ :bye:

LordEnigma
2 hours ago, EDP said:

It's just silly for the two of them to still be discussing this feud. It's so childish and it's turning other people against each other. Grow up ladies and move on.Ā 

Mainly it's Katy who needs to grow upĀ :ladyhaha:

How old is she?

Delusional Aura
11 hours ago, JGD said:

Taylor started the beef? Ā She's not the one who took another artist's dancers in the middle of a tour :oprah:Ā 

They were originally Katy's dancers. And Katy's dancers have known katy longer than Taylor and THEY were deciding to go on Katy's tour which would mean leaving Taylor's tour. Get your facts straighten out please.Ā 

JGD
7 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

They were originally Katy's dancers. And Katy's dancers have known katy longer than Taylor and THEY were deciding to go on Katy's tour which would mean leaving Taylor's tour. Get your facts straighten out please.Ā 

Ah, good to know.

But you didn't have to be so **** about it :awkney:Ā Ā 

Fernster7
1 hour ago, IAmDavid said:

She did sing Dark Horse on a snippet that leaked a few weeks ago :rip:Ā 

I meant that James was the one singing like 90% of it while she was just doing random noises. You may think I already knew she sang it because I opened the thread. :)

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Eddie
11 hours ago, Albertodift said:

Taylor stays winning. Swish Swish is really bad. Bad Blood isn't good either but it's still better.

It's nice to see she is willing to forgive and forget though. However I do not appreciate her trying to look like the victim. I do believe Taylor when she hinted that Katy had a whole other side and would say shady things to her all the time. Katy has slipped publicly many times and shown her mean girl side so imagine what she's like in private...but whatever. This entire mess is super childish.Ā 

But...Taylor it's like that too:duck:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

PMKKARDASHiAN
12 hours ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

James was so annoyingĀ 

Like let her talkĀ :saladga:

She's right tho it is petty. And it's embarrassing for both of them to have let it go on this long :air:Ā 

James is always annoyingĀ :madge:

He always over talks and over sings and is just annoying.Ā 

I'm not sure if he's supposed to be funny cuz he's British chubby and "straight" but....hes not.Ā 

MelbHawker

She preaches women uniting etc. and denounces pitting women against each other, yet she's just released a song which basically further legitimises this stupid, petty feud. Oh yeah, Taylor's really going to apologise and clear the now.

They're both hypocritical, tacky artists.

Ā 

Zombie

They are both attention seekers, the only reason they let this going for so long iz becuz they BOTH know it keep them in the headlines, Taylor milk the cow with BadBlood now Katy is doing it too, the dumb ones are us for get in the game and keep them relevant

Logan

When you consider things like the bombing in Manchester, it makes you wonder why people invest their time and life into insignificant drama.Ā 

Panchecco

why have they deleted the carpool from youtube?

I still need to see itĀ :giveup:

Archived