Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

society

Explosions At Ariana Grande Show in Manchester

Featured Posts

Dutch
Just now, BoomKack said:

Well that certainly looks like the Manchester Arena

I believe you! It looks terrible. 

BadMonster
Just now, Roman said:

The worst thing in situations like this is massive panic... Even if nothing serious happened, fear can make the crowd fuсking crush people's bones while running away without even noticing. And that's scary

this, so much THIS

Teal Ambition

She's the opening act for Ariana

▌│█║▌║▌║ i exist only for me - fallon carrington ║▌║▌║█│▌

Greg
1 minute ago, MarryTheSequins said:

There's like a million different stories going around, I think we'll have to wait for solid reports to know what really happened. I hope everyone is safe :(

I've read everything from a balloon popping to two bombs exploding. It's insane that people are just picking up stories and running with them rather than waiting for some form of actual confirmation. 

Whatever it is, I just hope everyone is ok and safe. 

LetsGetHigh

There are reports of blood on the floor and people being injured. Whether this was a bomb going off or a speaker blowing up, this isn't a good time to make jokes. 

Also Ariana should really tweet something 

Greg
4 minutes ago, BoomKack said:

Well that certainly looks like the Manchester Arena

It looks like it's been confirmed multiple times that it was not taken tonight and is not connected to anything that has happened in the last few hours (Thank God!)

LaLuna
1 minute ago, Greg said:

I've read everything from a balloon popping to two bombs exploding. It's insane that people are just picking up stories and running with them rather than waiting for some form of actual confirmation. 

Welcome to the age of social media...

"Social media is the toilet of the Internet"

MarryTheSequins
1 minute ago, BadMonster said:

rip emote doesn't have anything to do with funny, more annoyance with everyone screaming 'bomb' and 'terrorist attack' the moment something happens cuz people are scared... just wait until there's more info before people start that drama... a few years ago no one would've assumed a terrorist attack as the first option, and in most cases nowadays it's still not a terrorist attack. 

It's almost like when people are saying they were at the concert and a bomb went off, we assume it was a bomb! Oh my god, I wonder why we assumed it was a bomb! 

Nobody is starting drama. I see you editing your posts to make it seem as though you're coming across more empathetic. It's just nobody here appreciates joking around until we know it was nothing serious. I think I've only seen one other reply aside from yours mentioning terrorism, so nobody here was assuming anything either. If you had any respect, you'd apologise for being insensitive and move on.

BoomKack
Just now, Greg said:

It looks like it's been confirmed multiple times that it was not taken tonight and is not connected to anything that has happened in the last few hours (Thank God!)

Really? Off topic, I wonder when that photo was taken

xoxo, BoomKack

MarryTheSequins
2 minutes ago, Greg said:

Exactly. One thing we can confirm is that there's police at the scene which makes me think it was serious :(

BadMonster
5 minutes ago, MarryTheSequins said:

It's almost like when people are saying they were at the concert and a bomb went off, we assume it was a bomb! Oh my god, I wonder why we assumed it was a bomb! 

Nobody is starting drama. I see you editing your posts to make it seem as though you're coming across more empathetic. It's just nobody here appreciates joking around until we know it was nothing serious. I think I've only seen one other reply aside from yours mentioning terrorism, so nobody here was assuming anything either. If you had any respect, you'd apologise for being insensitive and move on.

I'm just not panicking in here... I'm not editing anything, except maybe spelling, we'll just hear what happened later, if people got hurt that's awful and I feel for them, but keep it together people, this was probably an unfortunate accident (at least until we hear otherwise). Anyone saying bomb is implying terrorism :rip: 

Most reports say it was a speaker blowing up, some say it was nothing and the stampede hurt people, and maybe it was a transformer that blew up, who knows

Jase

manchester police now confirming "serious incident". ****. my friends there, not responding :/

MarryTheSequins
Just now, BadMonster said:

I'm just not panicking in here... I'm not editing anything, except maybe spelling, we'll just hear what happened later, if people got hurt that's awful and I feel for them, but keep it together people, this was probably an unfortunate accident (at least until we hear otherwise). Anyone saying bomb is implying terrorism :rip: 

Implying does not equal assuming but sure.