Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

society

Explosions At Ariana Grande Show in Manchester

Featured Posts

MarryTheSequins
2 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

More and more messages that a speaker blew and that people in the arena got scared and started running like a herd of sheep:rip: 

There's reports of people covered in blood. I'd hold off on your unfunny jokes until it's confirmed that nobody was hurt.

BadMonster
1 minute ago, MarryTheSequins said:

There's reports of people covered in blood. I'd hold off on your unfunny jokes until it's confirmed that nobody was hurt.

it's not a joke, I'm just saying there's more and more reports that a speaker blew... if people got trampled there'll be blood as well

Dutch
1 minute ago, BadMonster said:

it's not a joke, I'm just saying there's more and more reports that a speaker blew

People still can be injured/killed because of this tho... :madge:

Ryusei

ugh hope it wasn't a terrorist attack.. and that nobody was too seriously injured

MarryTheSequins
Just now, BadMonster said:

it's not a joke, I'm just saying there's more and more reports that a speaker blew

No, you're not. Your previous reply made light of the song Ariana was singing when the explosion happened, and both your replies used the RIP emote, which everyone uses when something is funny.

Don't start backtracking now sis

JusKeepBreathin

Wow this is crazy. I hope everyone is safe 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Teal Ambition

▌│█║▌║▌║ i exist only for me - fallon carrington ║▌║▌║█│▌

Dutch
1 minute ago, BoomKack said:

People are saying that this picture is fake, but I'm not sure.:oprah:

BoomKack
Just now, Dutch said:

People are saying that this picture is fake, but I'm not sure.:oprah:

Well that certainly looks like the Manchester Arena

xoxo, BoomKack

Dutch

The Dutch News are reporting this too right now on television!

LaLuna

OMG, this is horrible! 

So many conflicting reports though... 

Praying no one was seriously injured :ohno:

"Social media is the toilet of the Internet"

BadMonster
Just now, MarryTheSequins said:

No, you're not. Your previous reply made light of the song Ariana was singing when the explosion happened, and both your replies used the RIP emote, which everyone uses when something is funny.

Don't start backtracking now sis

rip emote doesn't have anything to do with funny, more annoyance with everyone screaming 'bomb' and 'terrorist attack' the moment something happens cuz people are scared... just wait until there's more info before people start that drama... a few years ago no one would've assumed a terrorist attack as the first option, and in most cases nowadays it's still not a terrorist attack. 

MarryTheSequins

There's like a million different stories going around, I think we'll have to wait for solid reports to know what really happened. I hope everyone is safe :(

Roman

The worst thing in situations like this is massive panic... Even if nothing serious happened, fear can make the crowd fuсking crush people's bones while running away without even noticing. And that's scary

mdr