music news

Miley earns 9th top 10 hit with Malibu!

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, Stef said:

A 4 year commercial break and returns with a folk-like sound and still gets a top 10 :green:

giphy.gif

i like cash and my hair to my ass

Fernster7

Talent WON.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Noir

I don't really like her or the song but cute considering it's not exactly a chart song like something the trashsmokers would make and it's one of the only few solo female songs in the top of the chart.

Taylor Z

It's a really good song, very simple and tastefully done! 😁 

como estas

DeanWinchester

Influenced by talent won!

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

gagamax

Gaga should replace her record label since they're not even promoting TC for a month now :giveup: Look at how Miley Cyrus having a top 10 hit because of the good promotion plus a good move from her record label.

Li'l Monster & Avatar since Day 1

Anderson123
3 hours ago, rxg said:

Gaga should replace her record label since they're not even promoting TC for a month now :giveup: Look at how Miley Cyrus having a top 10 hit because of the good promotion plus a good move from her record label.

I honestly don't think Gaga cares about The Cure at this point. It was a gift to the fans and I liked it for what it is, a standalone single for Coachella but that's it. I'm not expecting a new album, EP, a music video or even a performance of The Cure because it's just not THAT big of a song to catch people's attention.

River

The song really deserves this, I'm actually finding myself listening to this song a few times a day

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

dit

At it was deserved. 

When I look back at Miley's career so far I'm impressed. I think this girl will become a legend one day. She has undergone so many successful, GENUINE and NATURAL transformations. It's fascinating. Already 10 years + in her career and only 23 years old? Yeah this girl has so much left to offer. :golfclap:

Red Velvet

First plan of the Pop Girls:

Next plan: Selena Gomez.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

just another gay
7 hours ago, Leonardo Fox said:

Malibu sucks, sorry (not)

iTunes chart success disagrees

Archived