šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Liam promises to get naked if Strip That Down reaches No 1

theahsfan

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

Wasn't he the same guy who said he was uncomfortable about 1D fanfiction? And now he's pandering to horny girls and the gays? Contradiction, much? How fitting that his song actually fell down the charts after saying this! Maybe this is the sign in the modern world that your career isn't going to be a hit - when you say you'll get naked if your song goes to #1 and then you can't even get a top ten? :toofunny: This reminds me of when Rita Ora said if her fans gave her 100k retweets that she'd reveal a snippet of her new song or something and then she couldn't even get 1k and the tweet had to be deleted! And also, Liam's just become a father and he's supposedly in love with Cheryl. If he was my man, I would NOT be impressed with such statements at such a time.

Though this whole thing makes me wonder: do you think artists spouses promise them celebration sex if their song does well? Just like how footballers apparently wait until after the championship game to break the no sex ban? Like, if you debut in the top 20, you get oral, debut in the top ten and you get full sex and if you debut at #1, you get all that and more? Or am I just too thirsty at the moment? :hor:

3 hours ago, SlayGagaloo said:

Imagine a female singer saying the same thingĀ :ladyhaha:

Yep, she'd be branded a w***e by everyone. Women likely don't do it because they know that reputation could really affect their careers whereas people will fawn over a hot guy and not care. I remember Xtina once pointed out the double standard of how people went nuts when she wore assless chaps but Justin Timberlake posing with his shirt off just prompted lots of drooling and no one acted like he was immoral for it.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fede ARTPOP

Why would we want to see oneĀ skeletic twink naked, thers many on tumblr.

The song is sht tho

šŸ–¤ C H R O M A T I C A šŸ–¤

latina twilight
6 hours ago, fede ARTPOP said:

Why would we want to see oneĀ skeletic twink naked, thers many on tumblr.

The song is sht tho

No need for body shaming tho.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Fernster7
33 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

Desperate. Literally only Zayn & Harry are doing it right.

Zayn was doing it right and then he released that tragic song and then kinda forgot about it.

Harry tho, he was the one I liked the least by the end of their 1D days but he made me a stan, his music and personality is awesome.Ā :giveup:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

WildAmerican

We've seen all the good stuff anyway....

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

dit
6 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

Zayn was doing it right and then he released that tragic song and then kinda forgot about it.

Harry tho, he was the one I liked the least by the end of their 1D days but he made me a stan, his music and personality is awesome.Ā :giveup:

very true! I do think Zayn can bounce back though. He has the vocals and looks and enough ppl still check up on him. He just needs the right song and he needs to promote it :'(Ā 

and same thing happened with Harry for me! I really disliked him until his solo stuff came!

Fernster7
37 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

very true! I do think Zayn can bounce back though. He has the vocals and looks and enough ppl still check up on him. He just needs the right song and he needs to promote it :'(Ā 

and same thing happened with Harry for me! I really disliked him until his solo stuff came!

I hope he gets his **** together and releases a good song and the label promotes it with a little help from him, I saw somewhere that he has problems with live performances so they should find a way to make it work.Ā 

Yeah, he's just so likeable. I really hope his albums keeps succeeding.Ā :giveup:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

TSUNAMI

I'm gonna hack mediabase, kworb and iTunes just to get him naked, I swear.Ā 

Ā 

Spoiler

I don't know howĀ to hack :neyde:Ā 

Ā 

TSUNAMI
8 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Like, if you debut in the top 20, you get oral, debut in the top ten and you get full sex and if you debut at #1, you get all that and more? Or am I just too thirsty at the moment?

I'd give him my virginity even if he was an Indie act :neyde:Ā 

JusKeepBreathin

No thanks.

giphy.gif

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

TimisaMonster

Lol at him thinking everyone wants to see him naked and that will be an incentive to make his single #1....Just wow...

For ANY artist to stoop so low definitely loses credibility and respect...

So shallow, desperate, sad, pathetic, cringe worthy, and UNPROFESSIONAL

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster
17 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Wasn't he the same guy who said he was uncomfortable about 1D fanfiction? And now he's pandering to horny girls and the gays? Contradiction, much? How fitting that his song actually fell down the charts after saying this! Maybe this is the sign in the modern world that your career isn't going toĀ be a hit - when you say you'll get naked if your song goes to #1 and then you can't even get a top ten? :toofunny: This reminds me of when Rita Ora said if her fans gave her 100k retweets that she'd reveal a snippet of her new song or something and then she couldn't even get 1k and the tweet had to be deleted! And also, Liam's just become a father and he's supposedly in love with Cheryl. If he was my man, I would NOT be impressed with such statements at such a time.

Though this whole thing makes me wonder: do you think artists spouses promise them celebration sex if their song does well? Just like how footballers apparently wait until after the championship game to break the no sex ban? Like, if you debut in the top 20, you get oral, debut in the top ten and you get full sex and if you debut at #1, you get all that and more? Or am I just too thirsty at the moment? :hor:

Yep, she'd be branded a w***e by everyone. Women likely don't do it because they know that reputation could really affect their careers whereas people will fawn over a hot guy and not care. I remember Xtina once pointed out the double standard of how people went nuts when she wore assless chaps but Justin Timberlake posing with his shirt off just prompted lots of drooling and no one acted like he was immoral for it.

I didnt know about the Rita tweet, but that LITERALLY made me cackleĀ :ladyhaha:

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

Archived