Swish Swish - Live At SNL

alp0707

Featured Posts

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rudz Xinc

She sounds good. Much better than her Wango Tango performances. :derpga:

Why she keeps doing that hands rolling dance in every single songs? I need to find the gif. :ladyhaha:

Look at those clowns

evgenigerm2
1 hour ago, ReidOne said:

LOL no, but I think she was just acknowledging the "stolen backup dancer" drama and also shading Taylor by "stealing" an even bigger female pop stars dancer.

Plus it fit the theme of the performance - Jose Xtravaganza is an OG NYC ballroom voguer (he was even in Paris is Burning). 

Nicely done, Katy! 

I don't think she's that clever (no shade) imo she just saw a good dancer and said "lemme have him" :gaycat:

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

What's scary is us getting used to mediocrity so much so that we're gonna start to say a song is good, but in reality it's just listenable and better than what's "out there" since 2013.

Ally123
3 hours ago, babs said:

WAS COMING TO POST THIS! I MEAN REALLY B*TCH?

THIS PLUS THE FACT GAGA JUST DID A MIC DROP ON THE BIGGEST STAGE ON THE WORLD LIKE 3 MONTHS AGO?

I am loving Swish Swish and I don't wanna say this all is intentional, but f*ck Katy's giving me a hard time denying the gaga impact this era.

Eh?

Sorry but Gaga wasn't the first to do it either....

Kylie Minogue in 2007....

and Madonna in 1999....

HausOfMark
58 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

The best thing about this is the guy at the end

that kid at the end was awesome. 

-Mark

Ooolong
1 minute ago, Kenon Sings said:

Who are these irrelevant drag queens or are they just cheap hires?

No need to get catty just because you can't recognize any queen that hasn't been on Drag Race. :rip:

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Thats stupid Luv

I honestly love the vogue scene references in the production of Swish Swish + I love she got Nicki on it + she had New York queens for the performance. It was one of the coolest things she's done in a while (and while BA/CTTR aren't really my taste, she at least gave decent visuals for their videos). She's never pretended to be a dancer or to be this ground breaking artist, she's a popstar. She's one of the few still giving us something fun, so I can't understand why anyone is furious about this.

I mean maybe Swift Swift fans, but do we really fault Katy on a beef with someone so outwardly disingenuous? I'm not mad at it :awkney:

I myself am guilty as anyone for petty digs, so I'm not trying to be too preachy... but can we all relax?
Obviously she's not the artist Gaga is - but she's still fun. If you're not enjoying it, you don't have to discuss it so frequently and venomously y'know? 

Poker

Katy's team doesn't know what they are doing. They are just throwing **** in a fan and wait to see what sticks. A trainwreack.

Kindness rules all.

wtfgaga

In the words of Gia Gunn, "I don't like cheap queens, I don't like messy queens...." tumblr_n1ljhjX1eB1rqs3gco1_500.gif

Archived