PUKKIE
7 hours ago, Dorothy Gale said:

Mutha arrives at 2:06. 

OK listen....MUTHA BESTA COM THRUU:sharon:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alternitversion

My boyfriend who has no negative opinion on her (he even made me watch her live movie once) said "Huh. That seemed pretty desperate."

And I agree. 

monsterdino

@alp0707 change the links put this one from KatyPerryVEVO since that video in the OP is from SNL's channel and ppl who don't live in US can't view it

MelbHawker

Why is she adopting Bieber's signature try-hard mannerisms tho? 

Stans. We are witnessing the decay of Katy Perry. I don't know what she's trying to do with her image this era, but none of it makes sense. It's just a huge cringe fest. Bye gurl 

:classy:

donutellha

guess she had to fill her minimum requirements for her faux lgbt award

dont highlight our drag culture in one song and DARE to include homophobic pieces of trash on the next.

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Jorge Gonzalez Varela

It's weird, I love the song but I hate this performance, with those guys dancing back I did not like it.

Here's to our brand new start, I won't be waiting for nothing. I'll mend the broken parts. Pick up the pieces,

Jorge Gonzalez Varela

She's changed a lot, it's like she's crazy haha MK Ultra Doll...

Here's to our brand new start, I won't be waiting for nothing. I'll mend the broken parts. Pick up the pieces,

holy scheisse

Ok how Katy. I'm trying so hard to like.you but this was a ****ing mess. Don't appropriate gayness, drag culture, etc. That's all this song does. I'm trying to like you!

That J

That live performance made a strange song even worse.  I mentioned in another thread how the song sounds like 3 different ideas just pasted together and none fit.  Seeing it live only highlighted that.  I could feel the queens dragging her with each snap.  I noticed myself cringe every time she said "bish".   It sucks because my ears are open and ready this era but oh well.    Just my opinion. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Yo GagaGaga

I just saw it now, it was a mess

It really seems like she's trying to be like Miley with the haircut and Bangerz-esque songs, and now a performance with drag queens, just why

Also wtf was that kid doing? she really wants to appeal to the youth, but it came off as so cringey. I thought he was gonna do some intricate dance but no he just did vine type dances that even the demographic she was going for would've turned off the tv. She's really desperate this time around, she probably got too comfortable being on top so when her songs weren't guaranteed to top the charts she started to panic

I was rooting for her this era but this is messy

Archived