jk :giggle:

it was ok but kinda random 

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
little legend

This was a mess, so bad and tragic 

She has no talent, She cant even dance or sing 

And i dont think she is having a meltdown, she is just an untalented b**ch and does all this things cause she thinks she can go viral like miley in 2013 at the vmas and get a hit  but she doesnt understand that each time she performs  like this and more people see her, more people will hate her 

OK someday everyone will flop but at least flop with dignity 

Apart from being an OBVIOUS Gaga copykat she is also expoiting  LGBT ppl.  'Swish Swish' ft. Drag queens (See Gaga's 'Applause' Lyric video) + 'Bon Appetit' ft. HOMOPHOBES (aka Migos) 

2ndTimeAround

Oh my god Katy what kind of mid life crisis is this? Every single part of it was cringe worthy. It felt like I was watching a mixture of a Miley Cyrus look a like dancing like Ellen DeGeneres but even that's insulting to Miley and Ellen. Ha ARTPOP era is being served but even worse. 

just another gay

I found it helped me to like the song a little more...

StJames

I just don't get it..... I like the song more than anything we've had of the new album but I just don't think her voice compares to how it sounds on the album (obv) She always sounds shouty or strained, notes always sound off or  shakey. I wouldn't say she was particularly relatable perhaps but then I'm not a Stan and I'm sure her stans would say she's really personable

DIRTY PONY I CANT WAIT TO HOSE YOU DOWN

Noah

Vivacious was the best thing about this

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Slayer

What the ever-loving f*ck did I just watch? And why do I want to bleach my eyes right now?

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Rabbit Heart

Well Gags performed with the king of drag queens Ru Paul way back in 2k13 on the TV it was The Muppet's show if i remember #Fashion! She can continue to try to be Gaga and fail xD

callumxoxo

The Swish Swish performance reminds me of something Gaga would have done back in the ARTPOP era.. as for the Bon Appetit performance tho... MESS.

Listening to some Devin Townsend to help erase that awful song/performance from my memory (especially that annoying beat that we've probably heard a billion times somewhere before). Seriously, how can anyone with a brain tell me this is any good? 

3 hours ago, little legend said:

She has no talent, She cant even dance or sing 

This. 

Archived