other

RIP Sonja

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfMark

MarcMonster just posted some posts about it. He has a close contact with them all.

-Mark

BornSimon

Gaga posted that picture on Instagram yesterday, she must've been aware about the state Sonja was in. It's incredibly sad, I have been there before, more than once, no matter how used to the idea you think you are, you're never ready to face it. I am so sorry for Sonja's friends and family and I hope Gaga is ok. Sonja's sufferring has now stopped and she can rest in peace.

shoful

Awww may she rest in peace! 

(is anyone else freaked out that its May 19th) 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Shitwrecked

I'm crying. My mother recently lost her bestfriend to cancer last year and this hits close to him.

RIP Angel. 

HausOfMark
1 minute ago, shoful said:

Awww may she rest in peace! 

(is anyone else freaked out that its May 19th) 

What is significant with the date?

-Mark

Quasi

Rest in Peace Sonja. It's such a testament to her amazing spirit that even though none of us knew her, we were so deeply touched by her presence. 

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Saint Hollywood

Wait... I know this may sound a bit insensitive... :S

But is it possible that Gaga (and everyone in general) knew that she was going to pass ahead of time? That happens to most people suffering from a deadly disease; doctors know beforehand how much time their patients have left. I feel like everyone was aware that Sonja was going to pass soon, but I know that they're all currently heartbroken. Nothing can really prepare someone for a tragedy like this. :(

Hades
1 minute ago, Saint Hollywood said:

But is it possible that Gaga (and everyone in general) knew that she was going to pass ahead of time? That happens to most people suffering from a deadly disease; doctors know beforehand how much time their patients have left. I feel like everyone was aware that Sonja was going to pass soon, but I know that they're all currently heartbroken. Nothing can really prepare someone for a tragedy like this. :(

There is not exactly a date but there are signs. I'm afraid Gaga saluted Sonja yesterday with her instagram post. I felt the same when my granda died from cancer. Like i knew the day it'd happen if you know what i mean. It's so sad. :S

BornSimon

I wish she could hear the echo of all the people who are playing Grigio Girls in her honour around the world right now.

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, NewYorkCity said:

Gaga must be feeling so devastated now... 

My heart absolutely breaks for gaga because I think the thing that makes it so devestating is that gaga couldn't "fix" it. It wasn't a matter of "take this pill and you'll be cured". Gaga loved Sonja with everything that she had ♄. I just hope she remembers that she has her monsters and we'll be here for her. What we have isn't a fanbase. It's a ****ing family ♄

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

HausOfMark
Just now, BornSimon said:

I wish she could hear the echo of all the people who are playing Grigio Girls in her honour around the world right now.

Its been on repeat the past hour!

-Mark

Bleachella
3 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

I think if anything, Gaga's latest post shows that she's at peace with this. She's heartbroken, as would anyone be, but I think she knew that she had limited time with Sonya. I'm just happy Sonya's last days were filled with joy, and that those around her seem to be at peace with her passing. 

Archived