Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland

Why is no one paying attention to the artwork? :toofunny:

She's holding receipts for Karma Coffee and Tea :air:

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djBuffoon

The lyrics are ****ing dumb, but it's highly unlikely they have anything to do with Gaga. 

StJames

The only song from this album iv actually enjoyed! Quite the little bop 

DIRTY PONY I CANT WAIT TO HOSE YOU DOWN

jinko
25 minutes ago, BloodyJudas said:

Well call me when Gaga has 9 number ones , two videos with over billion views ,great steaming numbers ,  five number one singles from one album and I could enumerate the examples but I won't cuz haters are gonna hate and wish other great pop stars flopped. Well that ain't gonna happen. Katy's here to stay and slay. Along with Gaga, Riri and Taylor , she's one of the most influential musicians as of now and I bet that many would love to have such an illustrious career as Katy's

Since we're talking about these things, call me when Ms Hudson's received a Grammy. 

tenor.gif

John Wayne
30 minutes ago, BloodyJudas said:

Well call me when Gaga has 9 number ones , two videos with over billion views ,great steaming numbers ,  five number one singles from one album and I could enumerate the examples but I won't cuz haters are gonna hate and wish other great pop stars flopped. Well that ain't gonna happen. Katy's here to stay and slay. Along with Gaga, Riri and Taylor , she's one of the most influential musicians as of now and I bet that many would love to have such an illustrious career as Katy's

Call when Katy gets a Grammy

venusfly
2 hours ago, holy scheisse said:

Damn. Its good and bad at the same time 

this is exactly what i was feeling :air: im like wtf this is bad but im still bopping

LastNight

I like it. The verses and the pre-chorus in particular are amazing, although it sounds like it's building to a killer chorus and then it falls flat. I am so over this trend of the non-chorus chorus, give me an epic hook that won't leave my head for days. But overall I like it, before the chorus came in I thought it sounded like a lead single but now I get why it wasn't. 

macca
3 minutes ago, Levine said:

I can't believe how bad and horrible this song is.

Are you joking? This song is epic!

edit: I'm going out dancing to this song tonight. Bye :bye:

MaryJaneHolland
26 minutes ago, djBuffoon said:

but it's highly unlikely they have anything to do with Gaga. 

it's about taylor

kvnrp

A BOP

Give me that Instrumental that I LOVEEEEEEEEE :air:

UK-made music teas everywhere and I live

Archived