💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Boner appétit the new TOXIC?

Zombie

Featured Posts

JGD
9 minutes ago, Relevant said:

Who is he? :ohno: If I remember it is not safe to enclose somebody in a tight space, especially one where Miley's tongue had been in :shrug: I suggest that you should take it out immediately and take it to the emergency room, he might even be dead due to suffocation. :udidnt: I wonder if he's claustrophobic.... I wonder if he wants @IndieKylie @JGD @lilmonster93 and @Saint Hollywood to do his my everything megarate as quickly as possible :confused:

:oprah: 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Irrelevant
Just now, JGD said:

Getting off topic huh :awesome:

Anyways, no, it is not the new toxic at all :giveup:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

River

No, because Toxic is a masterpiece, it's a one of a kind song that I'm not sure we're going to hear something like that in the near future.. it's really a pond in the desert.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Zombie
4 hours ago, Relevant said:

Music: Toxic > BA

Lyrics: Toxic > BA

Music Video: BA > Toxic

Charts: :stalkga:

3 hours ago, chiuga said:

Comparing Britney to Katy Perry is an insult to the princess of pop. At least Britney is a good dancer and doesn't pretend she is more talented or deeper than you think she is. And no, toxic is a good song with an iconic MV.

BA video looks stupid and try hard. 

1 hour ago, Relevant said:

I see no lies :koons:

Guys, in this i CAN NOT AGREE, i mean, how in the hell BA video is better than Toxic? Other than being newer

YeehawKylie
3 hours ago, Relevant said:

Who is he? :ohno: If I remember it is not safe to enclose somebody in a tight space, especially one where Miley's tongue had been in :shrug: I suggest that you should take it out immediately and take it to the emergency room, he might even be dead due to suffocation. :udidnt: I wonder if he's claustrophobic.... I wonder if he wants @IndieKylie @JGD @lilmonster93 and @Saint Hollywood to do his my everything megarate as quickly as possible :confused:

I'll do it when I get home this evening! Sorry, busy day at work today otherwise I would've already done it.

Luisillo0o
9 hours ago, Thomas P said:

Britney is the one pop girl with less talent than Katy. :lolly:

:lolly::lolly: 

Not trueeeee

Here for the brunette

Werk
On 5/18/2017 at 0:35 PM, gagagoogoose said:

In order to be the new Toxic, you have to at least chart in the Top 5. BA can't even chart on the Top 40 with a viral video.

gaga-tea.gif

Toxic peaked at #9 :sis: 

Archived