Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Verdict On Harry Styles (Album)

DeMarco

Featured Posts

DeMarco

It's amazing.

I really loved Sign of the Times when it first dropped but I wasn't a big fan of Sweet Creature. 

After about 5-6 times of listening to the album in full it has really grown on me. I was never a One Direction stan (in fact the only song I ever liked by them was Best Song Ever) but it's apparent Harry has matured a lot since the group went on a hiatus. I can definitely see this becoming a timeless classic that will be appreciate for many years to come. 

Best Tracks:

Woman, Only Angel, Sign Of The Times, Ever Since New York 

Worst Track:

Meet Me In The Hallway 

Score: 

9.5/10

harry-styles-2-3d329efd-2e79-4b06-954c-3

It's always around me, all this noise, but not really as loud as the voice saying "Let it happen, let it happen."

gagzus

probably the best album released from an artist who had actual input in the past few years, and the fact it isn't a mainstream record too is amazing. He did THAT.

The only track i don't really love is probably Sweet Creature

Korok

I'm going to listen to it tonight if I get the time. I've only heard great things about it so far. 

its already my AOTY it's so good and I never expected that because I never liked One Direction (I actually despised their music) but Harry did THAT 

DeMarco
Just now, Chrastapher said:

its already my AOTY it's so good and I never expected that because I never liked One Direction (I actually despised their music) but Harry did THAT 

It's in my top three for sure. Pure Comedy (FJM) and  This Old Dog (Mac DeMarco) are a bit ahead of it for me.

It's always around me, all this noise, but not really as loud as the voice saying "Let it happen, let it happen."

Oscar

Wouldn't have considered it but since GGD says it's good (which is rare for a mainstream male pop singer) then I guess it's worth a lesbean chance 

Yuuri

Musically, it rivals Joanne, few clever. I enjoyed this album but it seems too short clocking in at only 10 tracks with no bonus tracks. My score 4.5 out of 5.

22 minutes ago, DeMarco said:

It's in my top three for sure. Pure Comedy (FJM) and  This Old Dog (Mac DeMarco) are a bit ahead of it for me.

Pure Comedy was so good too ( I prefer I love you honey bear) but it's Harry Styles has been my favorite because it caught me by surprise 

Fernster7

I really need to be in the mood to enjoy Sign Of The Times but it's a really good song, Two Ghost is such a gorgeous track too.

Carolina and specially Kiwi are my jams. I really love the album overall but it has some songs that I find boring.

It probably needs time but that album and the masterpiece that is Joanne may become my favorites albums released during this period. 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

SpookyKid

I love it, it's great

resurrect rock Harry :giveup: 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

blackcoffee

It's an amazing album, start to finish. Was never a One Direction so I'm shocked that I LOVE and can't stop listening to this album. I just love the 70s rock influence that permeates the album...my favorite. This and Joanne are two perfect peas in a pod. 

Poissonche

I'm listening to it NOW. I loved Sign of the Times so freaking much, I had too. I'm three tracks in now and I'm SHOOK.

Archived