đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Katy Perry featuring Gaga on 'Witness' (the album)

Petrichor

Featured Posts

antpats2

Katy also confirmed that there would be a female collab/s on her album so Gaga mighttt just be on Witness 

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miel

I... wow. I mean, there's a small chance that Katy just took a pic with (coincidentally) the same wallpaper.

But also... that's super uncanny... what...

3 points in and ready for more

DeleteMyAccount

I hope. Because then we can end this stupid rivalry and hate amongst the fan bases...

Neight Shayde

I've been speculating this since the beginning of KP's hype for her album. A Gaga collab is very very very possible,

KURUSHITOVSKA

I'd actually hate the fact that is the Queen the one that is "featured" and not otherwise... 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Gagaplayer315

OMG I was not expecting something like this at ALL. And yeah that wallpaper might be really common but they're standing at the exact same spot. Could this be another iconic teasing of Lady Tick Tik Tik Tik tick BOOM??

tumblr_log4di8EV41qltexzo5_250.gif

Chelseaaaaaa

We've been getting the rumor of a collab since AT LEAST 2012. It ain't happening. Let it go. The tease with Florence was obvious and deliberate. The background in Katy's photo is similar but not exact, meanwhile Ms. Welch was actually with Gagz.

Their collaboration is long overdue in my opinion. And not just in the 'featuring' sense, I also mean the technical sense (songwriting, production). 

King J

I hope not :laughga:

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

kvnrp

So this could mean that Gaga worked with Martin :udidnt:

A major bop could be incoming :air:

PrettiestStar
12 hours ago, lifeasgeorge said:

All this Katy dragging for the past month and I bet half this site would be here for this :ladyhaha:

I'm torn

xokuba
13 hours ago, Korok said:

The wallpaper is from Gaga's apartment in NYC. Maybe they were just hanging out?

rs_560x357-140404162953-1024.lady-gaga-s

I guess if they would just hang out, they would post a selfie together... 

Archived