Featured Posts

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YeehawKylie
3 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

You forgot one of the top 10 albums of 90's hun:

kyliemccc-2.jpg

Well, I'm writing from an American's point of view and I'd sadly have to list all of Kylie's single sans CGYOMH if I was going to discuss her...:emma:

Trust me, I started with Kylie Minogue...but then I kept writing all her singles and scrapped including her on my list...

Sakrai
6 minutes ago, Weasel said:

I never heared Run Away With Me but it sounded familiar. I just realized that it is a song in the sims 4 that you can play in simlish on the radio in the game :toofunny:

Sims 4 giving Carly that promo. Still wasn't enough :madge: 
Does sim radio count towards sales? Should've made your sims listen to the radio to death :giggle:

er8uWNR.gif

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Arcanum
Just now, IndieKylie said:

Well, I'm writing from an American's point of view and I'd sadly have to list all of Kylie's single sans CGYOMH if I was going to discuss her...:emma:

Trust me, I started with Kylie Minogue...but then I kept writing all her singles and scrapped including her on my list...

IMHO this should have been the album to make her BIG in US. :diane:

It stands out as one of the most coherent albums I have ever heard (and this comes from a quite judgemental Kylie listener. :ph34r:)

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

LordEnigma

Team

I still bop to it and it's a hell of a lot better than Fancy.

Moebius

:emma: 

:emma: 

#NeverForget :madge: 

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Sakrai
1 minute ago, Moebius said:

#NeverForget :madge: 

Give it some time

h5hlPVi.gif

It can still make it

h5hlPVi.gif

Oh, I'm just visiting-

2020Covid19IsOurs

I can't at everyone mentioning an Instagram inspired song! PI-reposterous:poot:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

BibleThisWay

Gaga aside - Mariah had a lot of disputes with Sony in the 90s (during some of her biggest eras) so they only released limited amounts of copies of her singles, meaning some of them flopped or weren't released in the US. The Roof, Forever, Butterfly, Open Arms etc. Given her star power and popularity back then I'm nearly certain that they could've reached #1, meaning she'd have more than The Beatles. (Plus she has 3 #2 singles which would've matched The Beatles had they all gone #1 :giveup:)

YeehawKylie
12 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

IMHO this should have been the album to make her BIG in US. :diane:

It stands out as one of the most coherent albums I have ever heard (and this comes from a quite judgemental Kylie listener. :ph34r:)

I'd agree. Kylie 94 and Light Years I'd actually consider her most cohesive albums, with Fever and Body Language closely following. 

Moebius
1 minute ago, Rescued said:

Give it some time

h5hlPVi.gif

It can still make it

h5hlPVi.gif

It won't budge without promo :emma: even with a discount it's falling on iTunes new releases or not, no video for promo, radio for whatever reason isn't picking it up that quickly and it's doing rather average :madge: 

I had hope for TC but it's dwindling by each passing day :/ 

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

HausofLenis
7 minutes ago, BibleThisWay said:

Gaga aside - Mariah had a lot of disputes with Sony in the 90s (during some of her biggest eras) so they only released limited amounts of copies of her singles, meaning some of them flopped or weren't released in the US. The Roof, Forever, Butterfly, Open Arms etc. Given her star power and popularity back then I'm nearly certain that they could've reached #1, meaning she'd have more than The Beatles. (Plus she has 3 #2 singles which would've matched The Beatles had they all gone #1 :giveup:)

oh pretty much this poor Moo :cryga:

Sakrai
1 minute ago, HausofLenis said:

E•MO•TION is a masterpiece from beginning to end and the entire world should be ashamed for paying it dust. :madge:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Archived