❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
new music

Katy Perry - Witness

HausofLenis

Featured Posts

Lina Morgana

" I can't sing, I can't dance, I can't write... no real talent. But I'm pretty, and I can make money off pretty."

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TeenIdle
8 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Yes album is bundled with tour tickets.

Billboard does not count album sales bundled solemnly with tour tickets tho. Last I checked. UNLESS the user personally chooses to pay extra to buy the album with the ticket.

That means her sales will be even worse cause fans will already have the album..

OBEY
9 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Yes album is bundled with tour tickets.

Billboard does not count album sales bundled solemnly with tour tickets tho. Last I checked. UNLESS the user personally chooses to pay extra to buy the album with the ticket.

when i bought tickets for starboy they gave me a free CD 🤔

LetsGetHigh
Just now, TeenIdle said:

That means her sales will be even worse cause fans will already have the album..

That's what I thought, but they must pay for the album I think. And if they do, it will count for BB200.

Just now, OBEY said:

when i bought tickets for starboy they gave me a free CD 🤔

Yeah so that didn't count towards Starboy's album sales.

LetsGetHigh
3 minutes ago, Lina Morgana said:

Gonna post this in the OP. Thanks! :green:

PopBitch
11 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

So Album with tickets?

It will probably be like Madonna did, just the standard version, not the deluxe with bonus tracks.  Madonna did that her las two albums.  So fans still bought her deluxe album.  But most casual fans going to the concert didn't, but they probably wouldn't have bought her album anyway, so were fine with only the standard.

Damon

I'm living for the visuals very Bowie-esque tbh but where's the song gaaal tha saaaannggfud

... and now i just sit in silence.

FrankMonster

I'm pretty sure her team will find a way to count them. Good thing is that when pressed Kats bring out the .99 BTW we can bring this up :giggle: 

How did Metallica managed those sales to count? They did something like this and had a boost in sales around February/March 

Lina Morgana

@LetsGetHigh More info from Katy's website:

"Today, Katy Perry announced the June 9 release of her new album, Witness (Capitol Records), and an extensive arena tour. With Witness, Katy reflects on the changes in her own life and in the world around her, delivering songs that both challenge and inspire. The singles released thus far – the Platinum-certified “Chained to the Rhythm” featuring Skip Marley and the follow-up single, “Bon Appétit” featuring Migos – hint at the breadth of the musical and thematic elements found on Witness. Each ticket purchase for WITNESS: The Tour also includes a copy of her album, Witness."

+

"Katy will be partnering with Boys & Girls Clubs of America to donate tickets to club members and volunteers. Additionally, fans can earn free tickets by joining Global Citizen and taking action to support Boys & Girls Clubs of America. $1 per every ticket sold will also be donated to Boys & Girls Clubs of America."

" I can't sing, I can't dance, I can't write... no real talent. But I'm pretty, and I can make money off pretty."

Irrelevant

Wait I finally got it 

Witness The Tour :giggle:

omg :sweat:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

prince

So when buying a ticket you're also boosting her album sales? Clever marketing tool

LetsGetHigh

This image in on her website, could be the album cover

jqd60DW.jpg

Honestly slays.

Archived