💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2018 in Lisbon - Winner is ISRAEL!

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

little legend

so tomorrow we will here the winning song :excited2:

Foureira wanted for years to represent Greece but our broadcast dont like her :@

at least she will win for Cyprus

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glittertinks

Just listened to all of Waylon songs and I like "That's how she goes", "The world can wait" and "thanks but no thanks" :tony:

I really really really hope he has chosen well :pray:

1 hour ago, little legend said:

Foureira wanted for years to represent Greece but our broadcast dont like her :@

Lol love Foureira but I don’t think she’ll win. I hope so, but I doubt it 

little legend
1 minute ago, SDG91 said:

Lol love Foureira but I don’t think she’ll win. I hope so, but I doubt it 

well i dont think that she will win too. The juries wont let Cyprus win

but it will end top 5

AndrewGr
1 hour ago, little legend said:

Excuse me but you're kinda delulu if you think that she has a chance of winning (or even coming close to)... The past years Eurovision is all about the vocals..and well.. Foureira's vocals are far from impressive :awkney:

2 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

Excuse me but you're kinda delulu if you think that she has a chance of winning (or even coming close to)... The past years Eurovision is all about the vocals..and well.. Foureira's vocals are far from impressive :awkney:

True. She really needs to step it up if she wants a good spot. It’s not 2008 anymore. I personally think Yianna will place higher. I saw her singing on instagram and she sounds good 

little legend
3 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

we all know that Eurovision isnt just vocals

it is about vocals,lights,performance,dance,lyrics,message and more

αν ηταν ετσι δεν θα πατωναμαι με την Ελενα Κυριακου το 2015

little legend
1 minute ago, SDG91 said:

True. She really needs to step it up if she wants a good spot. It’s not 2008 anymore. I personally think Yianna will place higher. I saw her singing on instagram and she sounds good 

really?thats awesome, i was worrying if she will be great or not live

if she sings great and have a great also perfomance she can end very high:firega:

2 minutes ago, little legend said:

we all know that Eurovision isnt just vocals

it is about vocals,lights,performance,dance,lyrics,message and more

αν ηταν ετσι δεν θα πατωναμαι με την Ελενα Κυριακου το 2015

Maria-Elena was boring for young people though, I think. Portugal was boring last year too though, even my γιαγιά thought so lol she pretended to sleep :ladyhaha:. But yeah, I remember her vocals were perfect! 

I hope Foureira won’t end up like some other acts though, who were popular before the contest, rank high in people’s tops, but then flop, like FYROM and Estonia last year 

little legend
5 minutes ago, SDG91 said:

Maria-Elena was boring for young people though, I think. Portugal was boring last year too though, even my γιαγιά thought so lol she pretended to sleep :ladyhaha:. But yeah, I remember her vocals were perfect! 

I hope Foureira won’t end up like some other acts though, who were popular before the contest, rank high in people’s tops, but then flop, like FYROM and Estonia last year 

add Greece with Demi 

i am listening France all day!

Dutch
2 hours ago, Josip said:

@Dutch, I started bopping to Patrick Swayze. What is wrong with me? :cryga:

SIS?!?!?! I will come for your Croation jazz if you keep bopping. :triggered:

1 hour ago, Glittertinks said:

Just listened to all of Waylon songs and I like "That's how she goes", "The world can wait" and "thanks but no thanks" :tony:

I really really really hope he has chosen well :pray:

Glad you like some of the songs. I'm so scared he picked the song people liked the least. But at the end, if he can bring it, he will slay.

@ the Cyprus people. If Ivi Adamou can't reach top 15 with one of the best bops ever, this good sis can forget it too.

4 hours ago, Dutch said:

Glad you like some of the songs. I'm so scared he picked the song people liked the least. But at the end, if he can bring it, he will slay.

@ the Cyprus people. If Ivi Adamou can't reach top 15 with one of the best bops ever, this good sis can forget it too.

Ivi doesn’t have the stage presence of Foureira though, and I’m sure her song will be a huge bop! Just don’t think she’ll get a super high spot 

Josip
11 hours ago, Dutch said:

I can't help it. :laughga:

Here's hoping that Waylon chooses "That's How She Goes" 

Dutch
5 hours ago, Josip said:

I can't help it. :laughga:

Here's hoping that Waylon chooses "That's How She Goes" 

Same! It’s my favorite!

11 hours ago, SDG91 said:

Ivi doesn’t have the stage presence of Foureira though, and I’m sure her song will be a huge bop! Just don’t think she’ll get a super high spot 

I think Cyprus should be happy with a ticket to the final. But I hope she blows me away.

• Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2018 in Lisbon - Winner is ISRAEL!
  • Haroon pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned and locked this topic

Archived