❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2018 in Lisbon - Winner is ISRAEL!

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, little legend said:

oh wow i didnt knew that there is a eurovision thread on GGD

:tony:

Yaaasss, good sis @Bellatrix creates a new thread every year. You're welcome to #JoinUs.

3 hours ago, blackstar said:

The first teaser of Franka's song "Crazy" is going to be released. :firega: The full song is going to be released in upcoming weeks with it's music video. Our Globalvision queen! :diane:

Thanks for introducing her to me, I loved her song and I'm sooooo hyped for the Eurovision song, omg.

2 hours ago, FameMonster01 said:

Franka is representing my country! I am both overly excited and scared, but then again, if she believes in the song so much then it`s a good thing I guess. 

She is talented so she does deserve jury points if you ask me.

32 minutes ago, Glittertinks said:

This thread will be a 97% work made by you in the end :poot:

NNN, excuse me for my Eurovision craziness. :air:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 24-2-2018 at 12:54 AM, Josip said:

It's a good song! I like it a lot. It makes me happy that the chosen song will slay even more.

His album will be named 'The World Can Wait', so will his tour and there is a track with the same title which he also will sing in the coming days. I'm pretty sure that will be his song for Eurovision.

On 24-2-2018 at 3:36 PM, Glittertinks said:

Just listened to it, it's already a quite solid song - I still hope there is coming a song that makes m wig fly but you guys are off to a great start :bon: I hope he did chose the right song tho.

I'm so scared he will pick the wrong song, but like queen Anouk said at the Voice: 'the Dutch people are dumb. They send the best singer home. Also they think they will ever choose a Eurovision song again, it ain't gonna happen.' :air:

5 hours ago, Bellatrix said:

As it's one of those boring Sundays and it's time for the second chance round in Melodifestivalen on Saturday I decided to make a little list of great songs that Sweden has rejected in the second chance round over the years.

Reveal hidden contents

The second chance round was introduced in 2002 and it was in 2005 Sweden first rejected a fantastic song imo. That was LaGaylia Frazier with the powerful ballad "Nothing At All".

Then everything was cool for a few years, I mostly agreed with the decisions until 2011 when Queen Loreen entered with "My Heart Is Refusing Me". Maybe it was good that she didn't make it this time because who knows if Euphoria would've happened if she did? But still, MHIRM is a great song worthy of a spot in the final.

Then next big miss is found in 2015. There we have "I See You" with Kristin Amparo. A high class act, sort of like a Swedish Adele. Talent lost. Thank goodness we had Måns, Mariette and Eric in the final tho.

Kristin Amparo should've gone directly to the final in 2015, but the girl who did that instead was Isa with a typical pop song I didn't care much for, however Isa came back in 2016 with "I Will Wait". Love the song and the staging was amazing. Despite of that she lost in the second chance round to a song more suitable for a kids birthday party (no shade.. or?)

and finally, the biggest crime of them all... Loreen came back in 2017 with "Statements". The greatest entry Melodifestivalen has ever seen imo. The song, the message, the staging.. everything was perfect. She lost with almost 86000 votes to the Shawn Mendez looking guy with a guitar so it wasn't even close. I still feel pressed when I watch her performance :madge: 

Queen ISA, omg, I loved that song + staging so much. I'm still mad about it tbfh. Still listen to that beautiful song.

I'm actually not gonna watch the other national finals from last night. Gonna judge the wining songs right now tho. :tea::reductive:

blackstar
1 hour ago, Dutch said:

Thanks for introducing her to me, I loved her song and I'm sooooo hyped for the Eurovision song, omg.

omg i'm so glad to hear that! :kara: you're welcome! :diane:

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

blackstar
1 minute ago, Dutch said:

Armenia won't be in the final this year I suppose... :oprah:

I don't like any armenian song so far tbh

5 minutes ago, blackstar said:

omg i'm so glad to hear that! :kara: you're welcome! :diane:

Please keep sending Croatian icons to Globalvision.

5 minutes ago, blackstar said:

I don't like any armenian song so far tbh

And we've heard them all. :air:

blackstar

Please keep sending Croatian icons to Globalvision.

I will! <3

And we've heard them all. :air:

OH :air: 

• Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2018 in Lisbon - Winner is ISRAEL!
  • Haroon pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned and locked this topic

Archived