Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2018 in Lisbon - Winner is ISRAEL!

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is by far the best heat from Melfest. It actually feels like the heats from other years, finally some overall quality.

Oh great, oh great... A joke act that's too awful to watch to. And this made it right? Sweden is disappointing me once again.

Bellatrix
2 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Oh great, oh great... A joke act that's too awful to watch to. And this made it right? Sweden is disappointing me once again.

Ikr. It made it sadly. They're not even taking Melfest seriously. They're not there to win. They're just there to promote their forthcoming floor show. So it's really annoying how SVT gave them a spot instead for example Alcazar.

2 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Ikr. It made it sadly. They're not even taking Melfest seriously. They're not there to win. They're just there to promote their forthcoming floor show. So it's really annoying how SVT gave them a spot instead for example Alcazar.

RIGHT?!?!?! I'm so mad and I really hope SVT is listening to the negative reactions from the Melfest + Eurovision fans. Or Sweden will lose their Eurovision power really fast. If we only knew how many great songs they said no to.

Bellatrix
1 minute ago, Dutch said:

RIGHT?!?!?! I'm so mad and I really hope SVT is listening to the negative reactions from the Melfest + Eurovision fans. Or Sweden will lose their Eurovision power really fast. If we only knew how many great songs they said no to.

I really hope so too. Right now they're just responding with a "talk to the hand" attitude and that annoys me even more. They believe what they're doing is great.

Oh wow, he so cute. :kara:
I really love the staging! He really is delivering it. The song is cute and the vocals weren't bad either.

Bellatrix

Wait, the boyband from Felix is still together? :oprah:

No FO&O split up in September last year. All of them wanted to go for a solo career

Bellatrix

Oh wow, he so cute. :kara:
I really love the staging! He really is delivering it. The song is cute and the vocals weren't bad either.

Right? :heart:

I think his vocals can be even better. I guess he was pretty nervous last night because the song is about his ex girlfriend who was dancing behind Elias Abbas. A pretty tough situation :emma: 

1 minute ago, Bellatrix said:

I really hope so too. Right now they're just responding with a "talk to the hand" attitude and that annoys me even more. They believe what they're doing is great.

We have a saying for this in the Netherlands 'Hoogmoed komt voor de val' which means 'How the mighty have fallen'.

2 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

No FO&O split up in September last year. All of them wanted to go for a solo career

Well, I think that was a wise decision.

Just now, Bellatrix said:

Right? :heart:

I think his vocals can be even better. I guess he was pretty nervous last night because the song is about his ex girlfriend who was dancing behind Elias Abbas. A pretty tough situation :emma: 

NNN, that must be really awkward indeed. Lets hope he will improve. :tony:

• Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2018 in Lisbon - Winner is ISRAEL!
  • Haroon pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned and locked this topic

Archived