Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2018 in Lisbon - Winner is ISRAEL!

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bellatrix

It's DoReDos lucky day! They just won the Moldovan final and will go to Eurovision! šŸ‡²šŸ‡©

Ā 

Bellatrix

The duels in Melodifestivalens second chance round have just been announced!

Duel 1:
MargaretĀ VS Moncho

Duel 2:
Renaida VS Olivia Eliasson

Duel 3:
Felix SandmanĀ VS Mimi Werner

Duel 4:
Sigrid Bernson VS Mendez

The winner in each duel will make it to the finalĀ 

Bellatrix
5 minutes ago, Josip said:

Melovin will represent Ukraine withĀ Under the Ladder

This should easily achieve top 10Ā :diane:

Yeah most likely! It's one of the best entries so far.

Is he covering a sick eye or something or is it just a part of is artistic image? :oprah:Ā 

3 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Yeah most likely! It's one of the best entries so far.

Is he covering a sick eye or something or is it just a part of is artistic image? :oprah:Ā 

I guess it's image. I am not really fond of it, but it's not bothering me.Ā 

PanPikus
1 hour ago, Bellatrix said:

The duels in Melodifestivalens second chance round have just been announced!

Duel 1:
MargaretĀ VS Moncho

Duel 2:
Renaida VS Olivia Eliasson

Duel 3:
Felix SandmanĀ VS Mimi Werner

Duel 4:
Sigrid Bernson VS Mendez

The winner in each duel will make it to the finalĀ 

Rooting for Margaret :tony: it would be so funny if she won preselections in Sweden, something she wasn't able to do in her own country xD

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodÅŗ opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Nnn, I missed the super Saturday. Iā€™m still mad about it. Gonna watch Melfest right away (if itā€™s still up).

Bellatrix

As it's one of those boring Sundays and it's time for the second chance round in Melodifestivalen on Saturday I decided to make a little list of great songs that Sweden has rejected in the second chance round over the years.

Spoiler

The second chance round was introduced in 2002 and it was in 2005 Sweden first rejected a fantastic song imo. That was LaGaylia Frazier with the powerful ballad "Nothing At All".

Then everything was cool for a few years, I mostly agreed with the decisions until 2011 whenĀ Queen Loreen entered with "My Heart Is Refusing Me". Maybe it was good that she didn't make it this time because who knows if Euphoria would've happened if she did? But still, MHIRM is a great song worthy of a spot in the final.

Then next big miss is found in 2015. There we have "I See You" with Kristin Amparo. A high class act, sort of like a Swedish Adele. Talent lost. Thank goodness we had MĆ„ns, Mariette and EricĀ in the final tho.

Kristin Amparo should've gone directly to the final in 2015, but the girl who did that instead was Isa with a typical pop song I didn't care much for, however Isa came back in 2016 with "I Will Wait". Love the song and the staging was amazing. Despite of that she lost in the second chance round to a song more suitable for a kids birthday party (no shade.. or?)

and finally, the biggest crime of them all... Loreen came back in 2017 with "Statements". The greatest entry Melodifestivalen has ever seen imo. The song, the message, the staging.. everything was perfect. She lost with almost 86000 votes to the Shawn Mendez looking guy with a guitar so it wasn't even close.Ā IĀ still feel pressed when I watch her performance :madge:Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Bellatrix

Last night in the Slovenian national final Amaya (Maja Keuc) performed her new single "Concrete". It will be released internationally soon :tony:

Maja represented Slovenia back in 2011 with "No One" and ended up on 13th place in the final.

Ā 

52 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

As it's one of those boring Sundays and it's time for the second chance round in Melodifestivalen on Saturday I decided to make a little list of great songs that Sweden has rejected in the second chance round over the years.

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

The second chance round was introduced in 2002 and it was in 2005 Sweden first rejected a fantastic song imo. That was LaGaylia Frazier with the powerful ballad "Nothing At All".

Then everything was cool for a few years, I mostly agreed with the decisions until 2011 whenĀ Queen Loreen entered with "My Heart Is Refusing Me". Maybe it was good that she didn't make it this time because who knows if Euphoria would've happened if she did? But still, MHIRM is a great song worthy of a spot in the final.

Then next big miss is found in 2015. There we have "I See You" with Kristin Amparo. A high class act, sort of like a Swedish Adele. Talent lost. Thank goodness we had MĆ„ns, Mariette and EricĀ in the final tho.

Kristin Amparo should've gone directly to the final in 2015, but the girl who did that instead was Isa with a typical pop song I didn't care much for, however Isa came back in 2016 with "I Will Wait". Love the song and the staging was amazing. Despite of that she lost in the second chance round to a song more suitable for a kids birthday party (no shade.. or?)

and finally, the biggest crime of them all... Loreen came back in 2017 with "Statements". The greatest entry Melodifestivalen has ever seen imo. The song, the message, the staging.. everything was perfect. She lost with almost 86000 votes to the Shawn Mendez looking guy with a guitar so it wasn't even close.Ā IĀ still feel pressed when I watch her performance :madge:Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I have to disagree with Isa and Loreen (Statements). I enjoyed Kizumbuzumbu eh! a lot, while Isa came across as fake and every second of the staging was too calculated. Regarding Loreen, you already know I didn't like it last year (and you probably still hate me for thatĀ :poot:). I will agree that Shawn Mendez wanna be should have lost in AC.Ā Nevertheless, the whole package was too weird, noisy and incomprehensible for Eurovision.

Ā 

57 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Nnn, I missed the super Saturday. Iā€™m still mad about it. Gonna watch Melfest right away (if itā€™s still up).

We are waiting for your spamsĀ :icega:

• Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2018 in Lisbon - Winner is ISRAEL!
  • Haroon pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned and locked this topic

Archived