💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2018 in Lisbon - Winner is ISRAEL!

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

Bellatrix
Just now, Dutch said:

Nnn, I totally forgot Israel almost didn’t make it this year. That other broadcaster got their karma. :poot:

Yeah, their new broadcaster won on the first try. Israels C2C era is here

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dutch
1 minute ago, Bellatrix said:

Yeah, their new broadcaster won on the first try. Israels C2C era is here

I hope they will deliver.

Dutch
4 minutes ago, Glittertinks said:

Yes, I am curious how that would have placed, but we never know... But i kinda wish we could give him a second chance :tony:  but this probably won't happen.

I am praying we keep it up.

Maybe he will try again next year!

3 minutes ago, Fame IV said:

This winner deserved to be last actually.

But she won. :ohwell:

Bellatrix
2 minutes ago, Dutch said:

LMAO LMAO THEY ARE AIRING THE FINAL AGAIN IN THE NETHERLANDS. 

Already? Why? :ladyhaha:

Sweden will do it again too, but not until Monday

Dutch
2 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Already? Why? :ladyhaha:

Sweden will do it again too, but not until Monday

I don’t know tbh. They do this every year. They normally don’t air anything interesting right now. So they are using their spended money well I guess. :poot:

Dutch

@Bellatrix Thanks for hosting this thread again and spending time with me all year long. We’re gonna make a great party in the new thread too!

Dutch

And I want to thank everybody that posted in this thread, both positive and negative. Thank you for sharing one of the most important events in my life with me. I want to mention y’all, but you guys know who you are anyways. Maybe I will @ you later, but I’m too emotional messed up right now. :air:

Bellatrix
3 minutes ago, Dutch said:

@Bellatrix Thanks for hosting this thread again and spending time with me all year long. We’re gonna make a great party in the new thread too!

Thank you sis! It's been a pleasure hosting it and having you here for the entire year! The new one will be even better :diane: 

hausofcy

See y’all next year. I hope my heart will be whole again cause i’m so heartbroken for eleni. I never wanted anyone to win more than het and the depression is hitting me hard rn. I really hope she gets a second shot to win this thing cause she’s so nice. Y’all can come for me 

đŸ‡ŻđŸ‡”

hausofcy

At least eleni won big with the televote in her semi final. The juries boycotted her tho :rip: 

đŸ‡ŻđŸ‡”

Dutch
2 minutes ago, hausofcy said:

See y’all next year. I hope my heart will be whole again cause i’m so heartbroken for eleni. I never wanted anyone to win more than het and the depression is hitting me hard rn. I really hope she gets a second shot to win this thing cause she’s so nice. Y’all can come for me 

We won’t come for you sis. A lot of people loved Cyprus and that’s not without a reason. Just be proud she ended #2, that’s really impresive too. Be proud she did that! And keep loving her and spreading her music and listening to it. I know i’ve been harsh on Cyprus and I don’t regret it, because I still don’t think she should’ve won. But we can have different opinions about this and still love each other. Why can’t we celebrate both songs? Or even better all of the songs. They all made this one of the best seasons ever music wise. Anyhow, please don’t see this as a lost. Goodnight sis. Xo.

Josip

Have you noticed that Saara continues her streak with 2nd place?

Now she's second to last.

:stalkga:

• Haroon unpinned and locked this topic

Archived