❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2018 in Lisbon - Winner is ISRAEL!

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bellatrix

For Halloween the Belgian Eurovision representative and Globalvision winner Loïc Nottet is back with a new single :tony:

Loïc represented Belgium in Eurovision 2015 with Rhythm Inside and reached a 4th place. My personal favorite after Måns :diane:

Under the lead of @Dutch Loïc also won the first season of Gaga Daily Globalvision (hosted by @TeenIdle) with Million Eyes :tony:

TimisaMonster

I want one day for ionnalee/iamamiwhoami to represent Sweden :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

We have some great news!

EBU has lifted sanctions on Macedonia, now we await their confirmation on participating.

Also, Liechtenstein's broadcaster claims that the country will have its debut next year! 

@Dutch, you might get that magic number that is 43 after all, and next year might be 44 or more :whitney:

@Josip it seems like EBU is trying to avoid a Romania situation. :selena: 

I hope they will participate so I finally have my 43 countries.

Liechentenstein would be so interesting. They are so small and they will probably give points to countries that are not doing great at Eurovision (Germany, Austria, Switserland).

Big news from Finland - Saara Alto has been chosen as a representative for 2018!!

She will be the only one participating at UMK where she will perform 3 songs. An international jury and the public will choose the winner. Go, Sara! :yay:

You might recognise her by the fact she finished second in everything she participated :poot:, from UMK to British X Factor. She certainly has a big voice, now she just needs a great song.

Glittertinks

Looks like we're getting a nautic theme for Lisbon :cryga: I love that idea tbh, but I am not sure about the slogan.

Bellatrix

Great to see that Russia is back, but sad that Macedonia is out. Will we ever get 43 countries? :cryga: 

45 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Great to see that Russia is back, but sad that Macedonia is out. Will we ever get 43 countries? :cryga: 

Probably not. :poot:

@Josip you gave me hope for Macedonia girl. :grr:

Glittertinks
1 hour ago, Bellatrix said:

I've gotten a little bit worried about Russia, because you did not hear anything from them until today! I am also glad they're back :giveup:

1 hour ago, Dutch said:

@Josip you gave me hope for Macedonia girl. :grr:

I had hope! Macedonia had hope! They even didn't have to pay the debt, it's their fault ultimately! Next year, I guess :selena:

I love the theme and the slogan, it's a bit less "we're Europe and we're united" unlike the past 10. Or was it just 2-3? Seems like forever :poot:

• Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2018 in Lisbon - Winner is ISRAEL!
  • Haroon pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned and locked this topic

Archived