Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2018 in Lisbon - Winner is ISRAEL!

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bellatrix
19 minutes ago, Dutch said:

We (@Bellatrix) seem to love the same songs. :golfclap:

I'm gonna act like I'm hyped. :poot:

They made it even worse? Wow. :triggered:

Yaas be hyped with me :heart: 

Dutch

And here is the definitive version of "Tu Canción" from the lovers from Spain. I like it more now.

Bellatrix

Benjamins odds for Saturday are still really low, but Felix odds are getting a bit lower too :tony: 

Bellatrix
1 minute ago, Dutch said:

And here is the definitive version of "Tu Canción" from the lovers from Spain. I like it more now.

Have they cut down on the cheesy level? :green: 

Dutch
Just now, Bellatrix said:

Have they cut down on the cheesy level? :green: 

It's less cheesy and more acoustic if you ask me. But the staging will still be cheesy so... :poot:

Dutch
3 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Benjamins odds for Saturday are still really low, but Felix odds are getting a bit lower too :tony: 

I did read lower and I was like, how is that a good thing. But then I realized again how odds work. :air:
Do you think Felix his odds are rising thanks to his Spotify streams? I know Robin (rightfully) won in 2013, even when he went to AC, but do you think Felix has a serious chance to win this year (seriously asking this)? :oprah:

Bellatrix
4 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

The same Swedish site has odds for Eurovision too. According to them Bulgaria and Estonia have the lowest odds for the victory, followed by Czech Republic, Finland, Australia and The Netherlands.

http://www.braodds.com/vinnare-eurovision-song-contest

Bellatrix
2 minutes ago, Dutch said:

I did read lower and I was like, how is that a good thing. But then I realized again how odds work. :air:
Do you think Felix his odds are rising thanks to his Spotify streams? I know Robin (rightfully) won in 2013, even when he went to AC, but do you think Felix has a serious chance to win this year (seriously asking this)? :oprah:

Yeah I think it's thanks to Spotify. The other hot candidates for the victory aren't doing as good there.
I really think Felix may have a chance to win. 

Måns Zelmerlöw has him as a favorite too. He has good taste :diane: 

Dutch
9 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

The same Swedish site has odds for Eurovision too. According to them Bulgaria and Estonia have the lowest odds for the victory, followed by Czech Republic, Finland, Australia and The Netherlands.

http://www.braodds.com/vinnare-eurovision-song-contest

Well, well, this is the first time we are one of the favorites by different odds before the show. Thank god not THE favorite, because now we can improve with the staging (or flop but still make it to the final).

9 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Yeah I think it's thanks to Spotify. The other hot candidates for the victory aren't doing as good there.
I really think Felix may have a chance to win. 

Måns Zelmerlöw has him as a favorite too. He has good taste :diane: 

Can't wait to find out! I think the jury will once again decide the winner.

8 minutes ago, FrOnTheMoon said:

Is it me or the song are very good this year ? 

I think the quality of the songs are amazing. People really dare to step out the Eurovision bubble and just give real music. I think the Common Linnets, Jamala and Salvador made Eurovision about the songs again. Personally I miss the good Eurovision bops and ballads this year, but we still get 10 or 11 songs, so who knows. But we've a lot of real quality music this year. I still hope we'll have some shows on the stage too tho.

Dutch

For some reason I think Austria will surprise us and give us a little bit faster but more raw version of 'Beautiful Mess'. The same songwriters/producers from If Love Was A Crime and Beautiful Mess is behind this, so this must be something good, right? :tony:

chipz
On 3/7/2018 at 12:40 PM, chipz said:

Events till the deadline:

7.03 - United Kingdom new version
7.03 - Spain new version
7.03 - Azerbaijan official video release
8.03 - Australia - song and video release
8.03 - Ukraine - Final version release
8.03 - Greece official video release
9.03 - Spain official video release
9.03 - Austria - song and video release
9.03 - France - official video release
10.03 - Norway MGP Final
10.03 - Sweden Melodifestivalen Final
11.03 - Israel - song announcement
11.03 - Lithuania -Nacionalinė atranka Final
11.03 FYR Macedonia - song release
11.03 - Russia - song announcement
11.03 - Georgia - song announcement
12.03 - Bulgaria - artist and song announcement

??? Ireland - song release 

UPDATED

Josip
3 hours ago, chipz said:

Surprise release from Australia. (8th instead of 9th)

Could it be more basic? It's like beginning of Euphoria had a child with basically any chorus from the 90s :bye:

• Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2018 in Lisbon - Winner is ISRAEL!
  • Haroon pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned and locked this topic

Archived