💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2018 in Lisbon - Winner is ISRAEL!

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dutch

The queen/sister from Salvador is performing right now. :tony:
Best performance of the night. :tony:

Dutch
4 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

Meet this years Portugal song/singer for Eurovision:

I’m still seeing points getting in? :air:

DiegoMonster
11 minutes ago, Dutch said:

I’m still seeing points getting in? :air:

True lmao I was just around Facebook and saw a link but was fake xd

true winner: 

Dutch
Just now, DiegoMonster said:

True lmao I was just around Facebook and saw a link but was fake xd

true winner: 

Lmao, I was like, how far is this stream behind? :air: This looks more like the winner on my stream indeed. :tony:

DiegoMonster
9 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Lmao, I was like, how far is this stream behind? :air: This looks more like the winner on my stream indeed. :tony:

The song is beautiful, takes me to another place :) 

Bellatrix

It's getting closer with only two months left until the party starts! :tony:

Now it's only 9 countries left to select/release their entries:
🇦🇹 Austria will release Cesár Sampsons song "Nobody but You" on Friday 9th of March.
🇦🇺 Jessica Mauboy will represent Australia and her song "We Got Love" will be released at some point in March.
🇧🇪 Sadly it leaked, but the Belgian entry "A Matter of Time" by Sennek will be released tomorrow, 6th of March.
🇧🇬 Bulgaria will announce their entry on Monday 12th of March.
🇮🇱 Israels entry "Toy" by Netta Barzilai will premiere on national TV on Saturday 10th of March.
🇱🇹 The Lithuanian national final is on Sunday 11th of March.
🇳🇴 Norway selects their entry in their national final Melodi Grand Prix on Saturday 10th of March.
🇷🇺 Comeback for Yulia Samoylova and Russia! Her song is yet to be announced, which will happen some time in March.
🇸🇪 The final of Melodifestivalen in Sweden finally takes place on Saturday 10th of March.

Josip

So, last week we got a bunch of new songs and not all of them elevated this season :poot:

La Forza is a big song and it has a good staging, so it could very well be contender for the win. Though, I am not particularly amazed.

Poland has a cute, summery song. Along with Monsters from Finland, it should spice up somewhat calm and ballady final (as I predict).

San Marino & Iceland - don't care, boring songs.

Portugal has a beautiful song. They are definitely milking Salvador's performance and feel of the song/staging, but I don't mind. It should be well received. 

Azerbaijan... Well, all I can say is that I am so sorry for countries like Azerbaijan having almost unlimited amount of money, "dream team" behind their artist/song and then coming up with something that would have been top 5 in 2008. 

And finally Belgium - the best song we heard this week, top notch quality which deserves high placing. A bit too James Bond in some parts, but overall I like it a lot. 

Josip
27 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

It's getting closer with only two months left until the party starts! :tony:

Now it's only 9 countries left to select/release their entries:
🇦🇹 Austria will release Cesár Sampsons song "Nobody but You" on Friday 9th of March.
🇦🇺 Jessica Mauboy will represent Australia and her song "We Got Love" will be released at some point in March.
🇧🇪 Sadly it leaked, but the Belgian entry "A Matter of Time" by Sennek will be released tomorrow, 6th of March.
🇧🇬 Bulgaria will announce their entry on Monday 12th of March.
🇮🇱 Israels entry "Toy" by Netta Barzilai will premiere on national TV on Saturday 10th of March.
🇱🇹 The Lithuanian national final is on Sunday 11th of March.
🇳🇴 Norway selects their entry in their national final Melodi Grand Prix on Saturday 10th of March.
🇷🇺 Comeback for Yulia Samoylova and Russia! Her song is yet to be announced, which will happen some time in March.
🇸🇪 The final of Melodifestivalen in Sweden finally takes place on Saturday 10th of March.

🇦🇱 Albania (and probably 🇲🇹 Malta) has yet to release their revamped song.

🇮🇪 🇲🇰 🇬🇪 Ireland, Macedonia and Georgia are to release their songs - Macedonia in 6 days, while the other two countries' release dates are unknown.

🇭🇷 Most importantly, queen Franka of kingdom Croatia is releasing her song and video tomorrow! :firega:

Dutch

Here are our neighbours from 🇧🇪Belgium! Sennek will sing ‘A Matter Of Time’ in May.

Josip
16 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Here are our neighbours from 🇧🇪Belgium! Sennek will sing ‘A Matter Of Time’ in May.

Now I like it even more. :diane:

• Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2018 in Lisbon - Winner is ISRAEL!
  • Haroon pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned and locked this topic

Archived