💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

event

Eurovision Song Contest 2018 in Lisbon - Winner is ISRAEL!

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

Bellatrix
3 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Again... Ireland is really becoming the new, old the Netherlands. They are flopping every year.

Wait, is the Haba Haba girl participating in Norway? Norway is not delving this year tho, so I'm fully focusing on Melfest tomorrow.

Benjamin is the big fave once again, no surprises there. I love Samir and Viktor, but they probably won't sing in English and I don't think Eurovision will like it that much is Swedish. + Viktor is being dumb with his agenda. LIAMOO probably won't impress that much either. I'm surprised Mendez is this high, I hope Mariette will do a bit better. Felix on #6 is showing he will probably not win it.  I also hope Renaide will do better. Poor Jessica tho, she deserves better than this. 

Well, at least she made the song better unlike the UK. But I agree.

Yeah a song in Swedish probably wouldn't do so good. It didn't go well last time Swedish was in Eurovision (Finland 2012).

Jessica deserves much better indeed. Also I'm not too worried about Felix. He went #1 on Spotify yesterday so I still think he might have a chance. According to the audience poll in his semi-final he would be second last so this doesn't say that much really, except for Benjamin who is the favorite everywhere (except on Spotify and iTunes)

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Josip
13 hours ago, Bellatrix said:

Yeah a song in Swedish probably wouldn't do so good. It didn't go well last time Swedish was in Eurovision (Finland 2012).

Jessica deserves much better indeed. Also I'm not too worried about Felix. He went #1 on Spotify yesterday so I still think he might have a chance. According to the audience poll in his semi-final he would be second last so this doesn't say that much really, except for Benjamin who is the favorite everywhere (except on Spotify and iTunes)

What we actually need to do is try to predict jury voting. Televoting will probably be a tight race with Benjamin and Felix. 

Bellatrix
On 2018-03-06 at 10:07 PM, Bellatrix said:

EBU has published an article stating that the Ukrainian broadcaster UA:PBC is in the risk of getting shut down at the end of April, if they don't secure required funding. This can threaten their participation in Eurovision and other EBU events.

https://www.ebu.ch/contents/news/2018/03/uapbc-under-threat-of-closure.html

Statement from the UA:PBC’s CEO Mr. Zurab Alasania:

There are financial problems at UA:PBC, but they will not affect Ukraine’s participation in Eurovision 2018. We conducted a national selection (in partnership with a private Ukrainian television channel STB). The winner Melovin will be going to Lisbon. So, all plans are in force.

http://esctoday.com/160992/ukraine-zurab-alasanias-statement-on-uapbcs-eurovision-participation-in-lisbon/

@Dutch Looks like you're finally getting your 43 countries :tony: 

Dutch
19 hours ago, Bellatrix said:

All true tbh. But Mariette can forget it this time I guess, that's just sad. 

6 hours ago, Josip said:

What we actually need to do is try to predict jury voting. Televoting will probably be a tight race with Benjamin and Felix. 

The jury will go for Benjamin, LIAMOO, John and Mariette I think. Margaret may get the 12 points from Poland obviously. :poot:

4 hours ago, Bellatrix said:

Statement from the UA:PBC’s CEO Mr. Zurab Alasania:

There are financial problems at UA:PBC, but they will not affect Ukraine’s participation in Eurovision 2018. We conducted a national selection (in partnership with a private Ukrainian television channel STB). The winner Melovin will be going to Lisbon. So, all plans are in force.

http://esctoday.com/160992/ukraine-zurab-alasanias-statement-on-uapbcs-eurovision-participation-in-lisbon/

@Dutch Looks like you're finally getting your 43 countries :tony: 

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT FLOPKRAINE!!!

Dutch
14 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

Is there a Spotify playlist with all the Eurovision songs? 

Yes there are a lot of them, but not everybody puts their song on Spotify (yet). Just search for Eurovision 2018 and you'll find them. I made one personal top 43 too on Spotify. :poot:

6 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

Is there a Spotify playlist with all the Eurovision songs? 

I made my own playlist. Currently there are 27 songs on Spotify.

• Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2018 in Lisbon - Winner is ISRAEL!
  • Haroon pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned and locked this topic

Archived