Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
throwback

Gaga On May 13th


Twitter

Gaga On May 13th  

50 members have voted

  1. 1. YEAR?



Featured Posts

PrettiestStar

2011

I love when she puts black tape on her nipples and a sheer blouse

Link to post
Share on other sites

Twitter
26 minutes ago, PrettiestStar said:

2011

I love when she puts black tape on her nipples and a sheer blouse

ClassicGa :diane:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Panchecco

omg 2012

that was the first date of the BTWBT right? in Tokyo if I remember correctly

that icture brought back so many btw-related memories :diane:

Link to post
Share on other sites

evgenigerm2

The poll should be multiple choice. :gaycat:

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“
Link to post
Share on other sites

evgenigerm2
35 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

omg 2012

that was the first date of the BTWBT right? in Tokyo if I remember correctly

that icture brought back so many btw-related memories :diane:

the first BTWB date was April 27 in Seoul, South Korea

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“
Link to post
Share on other sites

Panchecco
49 minutes ago, evgenigerm2 said:

the first BTWB date was April 27 in Seoul, South Korea

oh yes that's right 

Link to post
Share on other sites

they're all nice, but come on: 2008!

The outfit with the hood, the discostick,

and her nord synth setup is made out of people! :giveup:

"You just gotta be committed to the hat!" - Lady Gaga
Link to post
Share on other sites

How could I pick anything but the disco stick tbh :sis:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...
Link to post
Share on other sites

Addison Rae

2017 in Gucci is everythingggg 

i hope she wears more of their clothes

Don’t fall in love with a poosay…
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...