💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

'2 Broke Girls' Canceled

JohnWayne23

Featured Posts

Sizzily

I can't believe it made it past its first season tbh.

One Banned Boi

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
myluis617

I loved that show when it first came out. It had a good run I guess, I really have not caught up with any of the past seasons though I watched up to like season 3. Definitely gonna be sad once I finish watching all the episodes it had left. 

Dorothy Gale
15 minutes ago, ryhanna said:

Well to be fair, I'd say thanks to streaming, more high quality tv is being produced than ever before. But there are quite a few rotten eggs out there.

Streaming has ruined the tv viewing experience for me, the 90s remains unbothered as the peak of tv. 

Vodka

I liked this show. I mean it was simple, and crude for the most part, but I really liked their friend dynamic. 

Also that one episode where they befriend some hot Amish guys, and they end up cleaning their apartment shirtless. I'm gonna miss that too :madge:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Gagz

I don't watch it, but it sucks for the fans who don't get a good ending. A show that has been on the air for 6 seasons deserves a proper series finale.

sillynate

I was SO mad at CBS last tv season for canceling Person of Interest and Mike and Molly for countless shows that never made it past their first season :saladga:

As long as TBBT, Life in Pieces, and Mom last a few more seasons, I'm somewhat satisfied :diane:

I'm gonna miss Max and Caroline though :diane:

MJHolland
1 hour ago, Dorothy Gale said:

It's shocking honestly. My favorite show of all time, Ugly Betty lasted four, and the highs of Ugly Betty were some of the best tv moments ever. I guess on tv today... Anything Goes! :trollga:

**** DUDE my favorite show ever is Ugly Betty I never see anyone else who agrees

Ive never seen this show but would always see commercials and thought it was doing well, just like New Girl (is that still on?)

Bette Davis

I wanted to like that show and I was excited for it to come out, but it was awful. Thought it died a while ago tbh

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Dorothy Gale
9 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

**** DUDE my favorite show ever is Ugly Betty I never see anyone else who agrees

tumblr_o4engvzZph1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Babel
12 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Have you tried the original one? Yo soy Betty, La Fea was hilarious too.

SychosSoChic

The least they could do is give them a one hour special about meeting their sugar daddies and falling in love, I mean I always thought, if my dreams won't come true, at least maybe theirs will :giveup:

tumblr_omv89cD3Pg1w4sh0go1_250.gif

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

RAMROD

Tbh this show goes longer than it should.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

littlepotter
7 hours ago, Dorothy Gale said:

Streaming has ruined the tv viewing experience for me, the 90s remains unbothered as the peak of tv. 

Wyd, some of the best, highest rated shows on TV have come out these past few years. 90s shows were so damn cheesy

chaeri pls

Archived