💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

I got a priority ticket to the NY filming

Katie14

Featured Posts

Katie14

Did anyone else? Anyway, so my parent are visiting me this weekend and were supposed to leave Sunday but now they are leaving on Monday. I don't think Im going to be able to go now :( I didn't tell them about this because they would obviously not approve of me skipping work and traveling 5 hours for this type of event. How can I get around this? I need an excuse!!

androiduser

come on, they should understand that this is important to you... it's not like they will die if you go to the silming

Katie14
Just now, androiduser said:

come on, they should understand that this is important to you... it's not like they will die if you go to the silming

I didnt tell them though. 

androiduser
3 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

I didnt tell them though. 

you should tell them.... I am in no way a Gaga fanatic, but this is a once in a lifetime opportunity for a fan.... Wait, unless it's some scenes without Gaga?

Katie14

you should tell them.... I am in no way a Gaga fanatic, but this is a once in a lifetime opportunity for a fan.... Wait, unless it's some scenes without Gaga?

It says "Guests: Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper" so I assume they will be there. 

androiduser
1 minute ago, Katie14 said:

It says "Guests: Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper" so I assume they will be there. 

in that case, I think he needs to tell his parents and make them understand

Katie14

in that case, I think he needs to tell his parents and make them understand

Maybe ill just tell them I have a date or something on sunday night. Ugh i hate lying. 

androiduser
Just now, Katie14 said:

Maybe ill just tell them I have a date or something on sunday night. Ugh i hate lying. 

no reason to lie.. tell them you got this chance, and you will dedicate the whole day to them before that

Katie14

no reason to lie.. tell them you got this chance, and you will dedicate the whole day to them before that

I can't tell them im going to this.

Ricardo

Wait, you say your parents are visiting you, how old are you? If you live alone I'm pretty sure they have no authority to tell you not to go, just tell them you'll get paid for being an extra in a random movie if the problem this is a Lady Gaga related thing if not then I don't understand 

Vodka

Take them with you. 

Well see I mean if you absolutely can't tell them, just say that ur visiting an old time friend before they leave to another country. Something like that. 

I know it seems real bad to lie about it, I'd just tell them, but if you have to do it, then do it. 

Ur gonna have to leave them at ur place I'm guessing, but if you tell them that excuse they might b kinda placed to leave, and would understand..

Spoiler

I still think it's horrible but like, if that's what ya want to do.. no judging but yeah hope u don't get into too much of a mess.

What do u think?

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Katie14
11 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

Wait, you say your parents are visiting you, how old are you? If you live alone I'm pretty sure they have no authority to tell you not to go, just tell them you'll get paid for being an extra in a random movie if the problem this is a Lady Gaga related thing if not then I don't understand 

Too old to be worrying about this. 

Katie14
10 minutes ago, Vodka said:

Take them with you. 

Well see I mean if you absolutely can't tell them, just say that ur visiting an old time friend before they leave to another country. Something like that. 

I know it seems real bad to lie about it, I'd just tell them, but if you have to do it, then do it. 

Ur gonna have to leave them at ur place I'm guessing, but if you tell them that excuse they might b kinda placed to leave, and would understand..

Hide contents

I still think it's horrible but like, if that's what ya want to do.. no judging but yeah hope u don't get into too much of a mess.

What do u think?

They are staying at a hotel and I have work all day on monday so its not like we were going to be spending time together. 

Ashley

Just tell them you're taking a personal day off from work. People do it all the time. It's not like you're a kid ditching school.

Archived