MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
2 minutes ago, Haroon said:

31 pages :deadbanana: 

I like the video, it's better than what I was expecting (which wasn't too much because the song's nice but not amazing :laughga:). I'm sure I'll like the song more after this video though. It has the typical fun Katy charm but with like a kinda dark and disturbing tone to it as well which is interesting :omg: 

People on here won't admit it, but they're obsessed with her. If they didn't spend so much energy hating her for silly ****-contest-level competition, they'd realize there's nothing wrong with enjoying more than one artist's music.

Also liked the ending, I wish it got even darker than this...! But I get why she didn't/couldn't get further.

babyboo

Omg i want her to fail so bad but this is GORGEOUS. Everything from the color, storyline, to HER. This era's katy is my fav katy visual/look wise tbh.

And obvi she's going for that controversial video so get money bish:gaycat:

christinahoney
22 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

... does anyone look non-consenting in this video? I'm confused.

The level of hating whatever the hell she does is unreal :duck:

It looks like a rape film. I think it's tacky, tasteless and disturbing.

And quite frankly I love most of her work.

funkyhaus

Loved the video, the Gaga comparisons are reaches imo, Gaga didn't invent everything :trollga:

elijahfan
4 minutes ago, christinahoney said:

It looks like a rape film. I think it's tacky, tasteless and disturbing.

And quite frankly I love most of her work.

OR, it looks like a gang bang...? Group sex isn't necessarily non-consenting.

I guess it's just a matter of point of view. And a matter of dishonesty - I mean, tacky, tasteless..... It's Katy f-ing Perry, what the hell do you expect? I mean, is water wet..... It's been her brand since day 1.

nikola

Its ok.....classic katy

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Luna Lovegood

If only GAGA's video would gain as many views as this MV does within 24 hours it would be awesome .. It already reached 10 Million views in 15 hours omfg 

luna’s advocate

MaryJaneHolland
40 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

If only GAGA's video would gain as many views as this MV does within 24 hours it would be awesome .. It already reached 10 Million views in 15 hours omfg 

She can. If she makes an actual GAGA video

Illuminati

She really turned tables with the video, by the looks of it the song can still be a streaming hit even if it morbidly flopped on iTunes.

Mario Roberto Flores

Born this Way Foundation say: "How we treat one another impacts how we feel about ourselves, how we feel about each other, and how healthy our communities are. That’s why we believe inspiring people to be kind is the key to building a more vibrant and productive world"

In the ARTPOP era we all suffer from the constant attack of the other fanbases to LG. TODAY, Katy Perry has her "ARTPOP" era and we become what we most hate in 2013: a mediocre fan that compares everything that makes another artist to our favorite, and we destroy it for the simple fact of not being so successful. WE HAVE LEARNED NOTHING FROM THE LG MESSAGE OF UNDERSTANDING. Being this way, we are failing! Because one thing is a criticism and another thing is just hate ...

Sorry for my poor english, but this have to END! Today is trendy say something nasty about KP! Like it was in 2013 destroy LG... WE LEARN NOTHING!

MaryJaneHolland
17 minutes ago, Mario Roberto Flores said:

Born this Way Foundation say: "How we treat one another impacts how we feel about ourselves, how we feel about each other, and how healthy our communities are. That’s why we believe inspiring people to be kind is the key to building a more vibrant and productive world"

In the ARTPOP era we all suffer from the constant attack of the other fanbases to LG. TODAY, Katy Perry has her "ARTPOP" era and we become what we most hate in 2013: a mediocre fan that compares everything that makes another artist to our favorite, and we destroy it for the simple fact of not being so successful. WE HAVE LEARNED NOTHING FROM THE LG MESSAGE OF UNDERSTANDING. Being this way, we are failing! Because one thing is a criticism and another thing is just hate ...

Sorry for my poor english, but this have to END! Today is trendy say something nasty about KP! Like it was in 2013 destroy LG... WE LEARN NOTHING!

I think it's all based on insecurity and jealousy :awkney:

I'm 100% sure everyone here would've loved this if it was by Gaga. But, it's a Katy Perry video and Gaga hasn't really released an extraordinary great video like this for quite a long time. Also, her views are ****ing impressive. I mean... 10.6M in less than 24 hours.

So, yeah it's all jealousy in my opinion :awkney:

Archived