• Yes, definitely a hunty.
    • No, that's ridiculous.
    • Part-time hunty, perhaps.

Featured Posts

Kanyeee West
1 hour ago, ReidOne said:

B511WobCAAIRX96.jpg

ronaldo-inaugura-a-sua-propria-e.jpg

I can't believe this statue's BULGE , that Penis print thou :interestinga: was that necessary ? :awkney:

1 hour ago, Ryusei said:

my mom keeps saying he is :poot: 

Why does she insist ? :awkney:

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ReidOne
Just now, Taka said:

I can't believe this statue's BULGE , that Penis print thou :interestinga: was that necessary ? :awkney:

I knowww!!!! :cryga:

I seriously wonder what was going thru the sculptor's mind when molding the penis. :ladyhaha:

Kanyeee West
1 minute ago, ReidOne said:

I knowww!!!! :cryga:

I seriously wonder what was going thru the sculptor's mind when molding the penis. :ladyhaha:

I guess to make sculptor more sexy and interesting to people :neyde:,  but can you educate me where is this holy statue ? I promise I will go , stand there and push his package to my back so hard all day long in public. :giveup:

Ryusei
5 minutes ago, Taka said:

Why does she insist ? :awkney:

I have no idea lol mainly because of the surrogate pregnancy thing tho (which I find kinda suspect too like...just do her??? same result)

Musery

ReidOne
Just now, Taka said:

I guess to make sculptor more sexy and interesting to people :neyde:,  but can you educate me where is this holy statue ? I promise I will go , stand there and push his package to my back so hard all day long in public. :giveup:

HAHAHA!!! I want to go, too!! 

It's in Madeira, Portugal (his hometown :cryga:)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2883849/Cristiano-Ronaldo-statue-newly-erected-Portuguese-home-town-raises-eyebrows-say-artist-overly-generous-shorts-department.html

Kanyeee West
Just now, ReidOne said:

Heaven is listening to me :what: , I will be in Portugal (50%) in a year to study MA :trollga: , so join me to share this heavenly moment. :air:

Kanyeee West
3 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

I have no idea lol mainly because of the surrogate pregnancy thing tho (which I find kinda suspect too like...just do her??? same result)

Maybe he just doesn't want to caught up in "having a mom which maybe someday would leave him and his children and maybe she would take children with herself" game, you know what I mean, he doesn't wanna be in trouble as so many other people have gone through.  

ReidOne
1 minute ago, Taka said:

Maybe he just doesn't want to caught up in "having a mom which maybe someday would leave him and his children and maybe she would take children with herself" game, you know what I mean, he doesn't wanna be in trouble as so many other people have gone through.  

I actually was considering this exact same scenario when making this thread! The surrogacy actually kinda makes sense from this perspective. 

Johnny Wayne
4 minutes ago, Taka said:

Heaven is listening to me :what: , I will be in Portugal (50%) in a year to study MA :trollga: , so join me to share this heavenly moment. :air:

Madeira is an island, you won't be able to go there if you stay in the Algarve :poot:

I'm the b*tch with the sauce, apparently

Luxe Ford

Noooo! He's a walking prolapse. Spreading disease.

Clap for Ronaldo!

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Kanyeee West
1 minute ago, Johny Wayne said:

Madeira is an island, you won't be able to go there if you stay in the Algarve :poot:

First of all thank you so much for being that black rain on my parade :poot:, then I'M totally surprised how you even remember me and where I wanna move and that exact province :air: , thank you for reminding me this exact, I wish my ex BF would be just 6% like you. :neyde:

Hades

Bisexual vibes. He's good looking in general but ''too perfect'' for my taste. I prefer more natural men. No shade. :) 

ReidOne

I had no idea he has apparently had a nose job and his teeth are a mix of implants and veneers?!

78c051b1d97297348b6ace85aaea434a.jpg

CristianoRonaldoBeforeAfter.jpg

Cristiano-Ronaldo-Plastic-Surgery.jpg

AURA

Definitely a hunty and those gfs are just beards. Tbh he's in the closet because he's afraid it might somehow affect his career, which is quite understandable

Archived