💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What's The Craziest Thing You've Seen During a Gaga Show?

John Wayne

Featured Posts

John Wayne

Whether it's from Gaga herself or the audience (pre/after the show), what is the craziest thing you've encountered during her shows?

Discuss :gaycat:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucas

It's not really crazy but at the Monster Ball Tour, before the show, a guy with make-up was standing in front of us and the girls in the seats behind me were all screaming like crazy "oh my god look there's a gay guy there, he has make up!!!!". It's more weird than crazy tbh but well. They were legit screaming like if they wanted everyone to hear

My Enigma Heart

OOH RIGHT. AND THIS AS WELL. When she performed at the G.A.Y Bar for Venus promo. Good days :trollga:Gaga-at-G-A-Y-2645519.jpg

JohnWayne23

Went to the Cheek to Cheek Tour and an old lady took her bra off for Tony

2020Covid19IsOurs

It's the craziest thing that ever happened to me. I was at her concert and the was a person right in front of me who was real old probably in his 40s and looked really out of it for a gags concert. Then gaga started dancing to Applause and everybody started doing that move where you push your elbows outwards (as you can see yourself in applause MV @2:07)

So long story short, a lot of people got hurt and that old mad got seriously mad and left the concert throwing away his backstage pass. Little did I know that pass flew in the wind and got sick in my ass crack!! 

I wanted to meet Gaga so bad and considering this was the only chance I'll get I ran backstage when she was preparing for Jewels N' Drugs performance. People left in droves so that helped as there was a lot of chaos at the exit gate.

So there she was all epioned up looking like a catfish out of a dirty glittery pond, I ran and grabbed her feet and asked her to make me more homosexual (as I wasn't gay enough according to some people on Grindr)

The security came and try to pull me off her and before they could throw me off in a garbage bin where all the ARTPOP CDs were thrown, Gaga fingered my a**.

And took out that ticket that accidently got stuck there. She hugged me and introduced me to Taylor Kinney, who later was caught with me which led to their separation.

Wow! It was a wild ride!!

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

Luxe Ford
8 minutes ago, eltomasrosales said:

OOH RIGHT. AND THIS AS WELL. When she performed at the G.A.Y Bar for Venus promo. Good days :trollga:Gaga-at-G-A-Y-2645519.jpg

Ooooh! That was a vag wig, right? Wish I was there!

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

11 minutes ago, JohnWayne23 said:

Went to the Cheek to Cheek Tour and an old lady took her bra off for Tony

ICONIC :sharon:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

BeerFear
6 minutes ago, DWUWpartII said:

It's the craziest thing that ever happened to me. I was at her concert and the was a person right in front of me who was real old probably in his 40s and looked really out of it for a gags concert. Then gaga started dancing to Applause and everybody started doing that move where you push your elbows outwards (as you can see yourself in applause MV @2:07)

So long story short, a lot of people got hurt and that old mad got seriously mad and left the concert throwing away his backstage pass. Little did I know that pass flew in the wind and got sick in my ass crack!! 

I wanted to meet Gaga so bad and considering this was the only chance I'll get I ran backstage when she was preparing for Jewels N' Drugs performance. People left in droves so that helped as there was a lot of chaos at the exit gate.

So there she was all epioned up looking like a catfish out of a dirty glittery pond, I ran and grabbed her feet and asked her to make me more homosexual (as I wasn't gay enough according to some people on Grindr)

The security came and try to pull me off her and before they could throw me off in a garbage bin where all the ARTPOP CDs were thrown, Gaga fingered my a**.

And took out that ticket that accidently got stuck there. She hugged me and introduced me to Taylor Kinney, who later was caught with me which led to their separation.

Wow! It was a wild ride!!

Were you banned? I haven't seen your comments but I am sure i would remember them if they were like this

tumblr_nz9zidvExq1s2nj6io1_250.gif

John Wayne

I heard stories there were guys giving bjs In the bathrooms after the show? :lolly:

2020Covid19IsOurs
6 minutes ago, BeerFear said:

Were you banned? I haven't seen your comments but I am sure i would remember them if they were like this

tumblr_nz9zidvExq1s2nj6io1_250.gif

Who would I? I've suffered so much for Gaga and I think ggd mods respect that :poot:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

LaLuna

You mean apart from Gaga herself? :ladyhaha:

I don't know... maybe Starlight thinking she's bringing down the house with her boring 45 minute pre-show set? :reductive:

Archived