Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

A Star Is Born is ruining everything.

Rush

Featured Posts

AURA
25 minutes ago, E Nigma said:

Considering most people liked her on AHS, and the fact that she won a Golden Globe on her debut, then I will say that their alignment is off by quite a bit.

If you think she deserved the golden globe more than other actors you just show how much you're biased. Her acting still sucks. Yeah it was a cute first time, but girl needs to work a lot on her acting. I think there was something going behind the scenes also, she didn't seem surprised at all with her win. Let's be real :awkney:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AddMeOnMYSPACE

Gaga needs her Evita/Glitter moment, let her be :giggle:. also, this may be a very good opportunity for her. I just wish we got a more experience director. nothing against Bradley but I'm a bit worried because critics are harsh with these actor to director movies.  

doppelganger

It's not Gaga's fault that the stans who proclaimed TC as "song of the summer" are now melting down over a week of less than stellar radio updates. 

The fact that she bothered making a new song while recording ASIB and released it while filming.... just enjoy the song!

Quark
10 minutes ago, AURA said:

If you think she deserved the golden globe more than other actors you just show how much you're biased. Her acting still sucks. Yeah it was a cute first time, but girl needs to work a lot on her acting. I think there was something going behind the scenes also, she didn't seem surprised at all with her win. Let's be real :awkney:

This post = subjective + imagination

Katsuki Bakugo
1 hour ago, gagasgrande said:

this whole post is a mess no offense 

anigif_enhanced-7189-1417972349-1.gif

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

AURA
1 minute ago, E Nigma said:

This post = subjective + imagination

Yeah I figured. that's the only thing you can come up with. Lemme know when you'll be objective :)

Bradley
1 hour ago, Biagio2103 said:

Yeah, it was the same with Cheek to Cheek until it won the Grammy.

This. I know you might think I'm biased since I'm a fan of Bradley and this movie but I would have said the same if it was about AHS or some other jazz project.

People said Cheek to Cheek was a waste time of time yet it got her a Grammy, produced an acclaimed tour and reinvented her image and opened up a variety of opportunities which she wouldn't have gotten without the album.

People didn't expect Til It Happens to You to be an important phase of her career, yet it garnered her an Academy Award nomination, almost won it. Also it got her like 99 other awards and nominations.

You're not a prophet so stop acting like you know how the future works. 'that's probably gonna be panned and flop' said you but who are you?

Don't tune in to watch her at the 2019 Academy Awards if you think this movie is useless.

The Senate
40 minutes ago, AURA said:

Still haven't listened to C2C, still won't

Dw sis, neither have I :cryga:

The Z

It's true that it won't help The Cure but Interscope knows and said that she will never be over. She etablished herself as one of the biggest popsatrs ever. ASIB could help her future music works

PunkTheFunk

This movie might end in a Best Original Song Oscar for her so I'm not going to complain :madge:

prince
2 hours ago, AURA said:

I agree with you tbh, but I think she has acting skills! The Countess was the wrong role for her and the wrong role to show her acting skills, hopefully doing ASIB can help her with her own acting skills and push her even further. She didn't even need to try to do well as The Countess and that was the problem

Bradley
2 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

This movie might end in a Best Original Song Oscar for her so I'm not going to complain :madge:

With a modicum of luck, an Academy Award nomination would be possible.

The Bradley Cooper x Jennifer Lawrence combo always leads to Oscars. Only this time is Stefani replacing Jennifer.

Also this is not some blockbuster sci-fi ala Passengers (Chris Pratt, Jennifer Lawrence). It places emphasis more on acting and movie content than visuals.

nattuggla

This project will increases her chances of getting a well deserved oscar (for soundtrack) she was unfairly snubbed last year.

I am here for this movie!

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived