Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Any Joy Division fans?

Korok

Featured Posts

Korok

Any fans of Joy Division on this site? :giveup: Their music is truly timeless.

Korok
1 hour ago, juicyjuicy said:

LOVE WILL TEAR US APART

YÜSSSS

YES. It sounds so fresh for such an old song, the freaking production.:giveup: 

Anderson123

Not a super fan of them but last weekend I was listening to them and watching videos. I know about them but never really paid attention to their music.

I found out about them when The Killers released an album featuring a cover of Shadowplay. I was listening to "I Remember Nothing" with headphones the other night, it was something special.

LaLuna

Me!!!! :rockstar:

I LOVE Joy Division, I've been listening to a lot of goth/post-punk bands lately and Joy Division is one of them. Dead Souls is my favorite, and Atmosphere makes me want to cry everytime :giveup:

I've also watched the movie Control based on Ian Curtis' life, it's really good, I highly recommend it. 

Korok
1 hour ago, Scathach said:

Me!!!! :rockstar:

I LOVE Joy Division, I've been listening to a lot of goth/post-punk bands lately and Joy Division is one of them. Dead Souls is my favorite.

I've also watched the movie Control based on Ian Curtis' life, it's really good, I highly recommend it. 

The story of Ian Curtis is so heartbreaking. I haven't watched Control yet but I've seen a documentary on the band. Ian was such a mastermind, too bad it all ended the way it did.

Archived