Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Waiting for LFL - Unreleased tracks?

Vodka

Featured Posts

Vodka

Hiya, so it's been a while since Lana's done much to talk of her upcoming album. We've had numerous sites spread the unconfirmed release of LFL on the 26th of May but she's not given any word on it specifically. 

I've been listening to Architecture/Best American Record, along with Love, and the title track feat. The Weeknd. Also her soundtrack songs:

and a soft spot for this track:

*I'd play Life is Beautiful, but idk the status of that track's chances of seeing the light of day so.. :giveup:

Fine China, Yes To Heaven, and Your Girl have also leaked, so I've been sorta trying to shape a pseudo LFL album during the silent wait.

Do you have any unreleased Lana song titles that you might wanna share that come off as LFL-ish material?

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

shoful

Im Living For Love. Living For Love. Not gonna stop. Loves gonna lift me up up. 

Oh you meant Lust For Life.....

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

ItsTommyBitch

Oh my god, I had not heard that cover. That actually made me tear up :giveup: 

I would guess Wait for Life is by Emile Hayne feat. Lana... Im not sure if its LFL-ish, but tbh I expect LFL to be kind of half in the vein of Love and half acoustic like we've not heard yet.

LFL the track is probably an outlier, just like HBTB was :shrug: I mean that like, acoustically, and structurally. It's very pop in some ways.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

DeMarco

Children of the Bad Revolution

Driving In Cars With Boys 

Never Let Me Go

Starry Eyed 

Hollywood 

the last two especially :gaycat:

It's always around me, all this noise, but not really as loud as the voice saying "Let it happen, let it happen."

Vodka
8 hours ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

Oh my god, I had not heard that cover. That actually made me tear up :giveup: 

I would guess Wait for Life is by Emile Hayne feat. Lana... Im not sure if its LFL-ish, but tbh I expect LFL to be kind of half in the vein of Love and half acoustic like we've not heard yet.

LFL the track is probably an outlier, just like HBTB was :shrug: I mean that like, acoustically, and structurally. It's very pop in some ways.

I know, she really did the song justice, imo. As much as I love Lana's lush and almost cinematically tailored sound, her acoustic sounding songs are just as good :giveup:

I've no problem with LFL, I think it's a wonderful title track, the hooks after the chorus is just so beautiful, especially with the piano keys tingling in the background. And I wish I could sorta say that, but we haven't really heard much of the album so I'm reserving my opinion :giveup:

I'm hoping she goes a bit more pop, when it comes to sound, I love the 60's feel to LFL, but open to the acoustic side too (I think Yosemite was supposed to be more acoustic).

Wait For Life, that could seem more like a Paradise outtake imo, but it's still a beautiful song.

7 hours ago, DeMarco said:

Children of the Bad Revolution

Driving In Cars With Boys 

Never Let Me Go

Starry Eyed 

Hollywood 

the last two especially :gaycat:

I've actually not listened to COTBR :sweat:, so I'll give it a go, I like the upbeat Jazz vibes to it, that's great thanks! 

I'm sorta hoping more of a Driving In Cars With Boys of a sound for the album. Hollywood is GOLD, but idk something would sound off if it came to be on the album, maybe as a bonus track.. :oprah: it's just so beautiful imo :tony:

Never Let Me Go and Starry Eyed are just instant lullabies. I love how simple Never Let Me Go is, it just takes me back to a sort of simpler, calmer place. 

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Archived