💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Spoiler: Drag Race S9

Kulture Kiari

Featured Posts

Noooo I wanted Valentina to win://

that's a shame but I feel like most interesting queens are being eliminated now. 

From this top3 I like Sasha the most but shea will win 100% another meh winner 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
En_Sabah_Nur

Nina & Valentina were my instant favs!!!

I should have known they would probably get eliminated!  :dry:

Shea is truly the breakout star of this season.  Didn't expect her to go far at all in the beginning...

My 3rd Fav is Sasha & Shea right behind her, so we will see who takes the crown then I guess?!  :interestinga:

Egypt. W

Poope MOnster

i love nina and valentina (and shady eureka)

i m also love sasha but pls bring something girl

shea is talents but something is missing idk  

she is not scream bob / bianca / jinkx / or violet at all (no one at this point)

but likable >>> trinity

GagaxGrande

I'm so sad Farrah will go 😭 

Farrah is the sweetest thing ever. She always replies to my dm's and likes almost EVERYTHING on my IG account! But if the top 3 is True then I'm so happy to have Sasha in it!! 

xoxo, Joanne

retroglamx

Well if this is true then I hope Shea wins!!!!

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Dorothy Gale

What's up with winners just coasting through the competition these days? Bob felt like he had hardly any challenging moments in the show, Shea, if she wins has slayed everything effortlessly. The producers need to change things up, this show has become so predictable. 

thierryrreiht

Welp

the Farrah one was real 🙃

Scared for Valentina next week...

Batwings
On 5/11/2017 at 10:13 AM, GagaxGrande said:

I'm so sad Farrah will go 😭 

Farrah is the sweetest thing ever. She always replies to my dm's and likes almost EVERYTHING on my IG account! But if the top 3 is True then I'm so happy to have Sasha in it!! 

Farrah did seem like a sweetheart. I felt really bad for her in tonight's episode because you could tell that she was really uncomfortable with the challenge and didn't want to do it.

Kulture Kiari
1 hour ago, thierryrreiht said:

Welp

Nooooo! My poor Valentina :'(

RAMROD
On 5/11/2017 at 5:09 AM, ItsTommyBitch said:

Man. Idk if that pic is real or not, but I heard Valentina will get out in the next few episodes, which is a shame. She has shown herself to be pretty much flawless at everything, just like Shea and honestly her looks >>> Alexis, who is overrated af.

My top 3-4 would be Shea, Valentina, Trinity or Sasha, but it looks like if Valentina gets out, she gets out by a random bout of bad luck as shes been very consistent so far :noparty: Meanwhile, we had girls like Farrah Moan who were in it for way too long, and Nina who is either great or totally unimpressive like in this last challenge, and Peppermint who other than being a lip-sync god, is honestly kind of just average at everything :air: 

Sasha is very good, and she is a unique queen, and I love everything she stands for probably the most in the competition, but she is not the most talented or close. I'd give that to Shea. The only thing Valentina has yet to do is make everyone die of laughter, but people still feel like shes weak for some reason :saladga: 

If that top 3 is accurate, I'm okay with it, but I feel Valentina is def. top 3 material as well :shrug: 

On 5/11/2017 at 5:27 AM, RubberHeartt said:

Wait what? I heard Nina is the one that sends Valentina packing because Valentina didnt know the words and the following week, Nina gets sent home. Perfect revenge for me tbh.

#Justice ForValentina! 

On 5/11/2017 at 5:30 AM, RonnieGagz said:

I like Valentina but I'm not mad at she being sent home at all because the meltdowns are gonna be incredible! 

EDIT: There's more than one story about Val's elimination, but whatever happens I know its gonna be messy

On 5/11/2017 at 5:41 AM, Phantomhive said:

Well, it was about time for Farrah to go (though I honestly wanted her to go a bit further. Goodbye my beautiful innocent cinnamon roll :()

-

What kind of f*ckery is this? My top 2 faves went home before Alexis?

3D4BBC37B2C4256544A09878AF5E19EA.gif

On 5/11/2017 at 8:22 AM, mic said:

Noooo I wanted Valentina to win://

that's a shame but I feel like most interesting queens are being eliminated now. 

From this top3 I like Sasha the most but shea will win 100% another meh winner 

On 5/11/2017 at 2:41 PM, En_Sabah_Nur said:

Nina & Valentina were my instant favs!!!

I should have known they would probably get eliminated!  :dry:

Shea is truly the breakout star of this season.  Didn't expect her to go far at all in the beginning...

My 3rd Fav is Sasha & Shea right behind her, so we will see who takes the crown then I guess?!  :interestinga:

1 hour ago, thierryrreiht said:

Welp

14 minutes ago, RubberHeartt said:

Nooooo! My poor Valentina :'(

The (((rumored))) Tea:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

COPY PASTED:

Next week's challenge is TV Pilots and it's rumored to be partnered. Shea + Sasha, Pepper + Alexis, Nina + Val, and Trinity is either alone or joining a group (so a group of three) will be the groups. Shea and Sasha reportedly share another win, Alexis + Pepper are safe, Trinity is safe, and Valentina and Nina lip sync. Runway is "club kids", and in the spoiler everyone served excellent looks but the only queens not shown in the teaser are Sasha and Valentina. Rumor has it that Sasha's look is incredible and it might make her and Shea's shared win just Sasha's win, while Valentina's look is not good. She apparently wears a mask without putting makeup on underneath, and does very bad in the challenge. She is also rumored to have a terrible attitude next episode which makes Ru even more angry. She apparently never takes the mask off even during the lip sync (which I don't get how that could be if she has to use her mouth to lip sync). Nina doesn't do too bad in the challenge, so it's kinda like last season with Thorgy and Chi Chi. Thorgy brings both of them down, and Nina slays the lip sync and sends Val home. Overall, Valentina apparently has a bad attitude, becomes sort of a villain, has a poor perfomance and a poor runway look. It's sad if this is actually true because she's been killing the competition so far, but I'm a ride-or-die Nina fan and hope she pulls through. And, Shea and/or Sasha's win solidifies Shea in the top 3, Sasha may be in top 3, but if not probably top 5/4. And Pepper apparently doesn't make the final music video

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Kulture Kiari
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

The (((rumored))) Tea:

Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

COPY PASTED:

Next week's challenge is TV Pilots and it's rumored to be partnered. Shea + Sasha, Pepper + Alexis, Nina + Val, and Trinity is either alone or joining a group (so a group of three) will be the groups. Shea and Sasha reportedly share another win, Alexis + Pepper are safe, Trinity is safe, and Valentina and Nina lip sync. Runway is "club kids", and in the spoiler everyone served excellent looks but the only queens not shown in the teaser are Sasha and Valentina. Rumor has it that Sasha's look is incredible and it might make her and Shea's shared win just Sasha's win, while Valentina's look is not good. She apparently wears a mask without putting makeup on underneath, and does very bad in the challenge. She is also rumored to have a terrible attitude next episode which makes Ru even more angry. She apparently never takes the mask off even during the lip sync (which I don't get how that could be if she has to use her mouth to lip sync). Nina doesn't do too bad in the challenge, so it's kinda like last season with Thorgy and Chi Chi. Thorgy brings both of them down, and Nina slays the lip sync and sends Val home. Overall, Valentina apparently has a bad attitude, becomes sort of a villain, has a poor perfomance and a poor runway look. It's sad if this is actually true because she's been killing the competition so far, but I'm a ride-or-die Nina fan and hope she pulls through. And, Shea and/or Sasha's win solidifies Shea in the top 3, Sasha may be in top 3, but if not probably top 5/4. And Pepper apparently doesn't make the final music video

I hate that they make some Queens look bad after editing the show. 

Phantomhive
9 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

The (((rumored))) Tea:

Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

COPY PASTED:

What even. For someone who's usually so focused in the competition and is unperturbed of the drama to suddenly turn nasty. That's some Alaska AS2 fall-from-grace type of sh*t.

tumblr_lzjzi9O43a1qck4gv.gif

Still, rumors are rumors so I remain skeptical. It's just hard to swallow the fact that Val and Nina go home before Peppermint and Alexis. :cryga:

In I fly on wings of winter.

Phantomhive
18 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

The (((rumored))) Tea:

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

COPY PASTED:

What even. For someone who's usually so focused in the competition and is unperturbed of the drama to suddenly turn nasty. That's some Alaska AS2 fall-from-grace type of sh*t.

Still, rumors are rumors so I remain skeptical. It's just hard to swallow the fact that Val and Nina go home before Peppermint and Alexis. :cryga:

In I fly on wings of winter.

RAMROD
Just now, Phantomhive said:

That;s what I think as well, the face crack of this century tbh

IDK why Alexis could actually go this far tho

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

En_Sabah_Nur
3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

That;s what I think as well, the face crack of this century tbh

IDK why Alexis could actually go this far tho

So is Alexis gonna be top 3???!  :neyde:

Egypt. W

Archived