💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Little monster designs new Apple Music app + The Cure promo!

TheJoanneHat

Featured Posts

TheJoanneHat

Hey! I was checking 9to5mac and noticed this article :

A (obvious) little monster have designed a completely new Apple Music App (it's so interesting) featuring Lady Gaga a LOT, check out :

https://medium.com/startup-grind/i-got-rejected-by-apple-music-so-i-redesigned-it-b7e2e4dc64bf

Apple turned him down when he applied for internship btw:giveup:

1*8QqZIvxNA2ikJz66bUkCbg.gif1*wliBuQSVU_LQ8K3P6MihZQ.jpeg1*wV5iwdTRriGrcdt0Ws2_0Q.gif1*QUIA5aEdM9cajMeeV4JBPw.gif1*VUfGMT2lKlT4ee0tbPIiuQ.gif1*-XaAgOaskOWD2kVNmA6g0w.png

DeanWinchester
5 minutes ago, TheJoanneHat said:

Apple turned him down when he applied for internship

:rip:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

quite cool. this is similar to the stuff I do. I like the "sampler" idea.

also it should be noted that to get an internship with Apple, Amazon, Google etc. you have to be very veryy good. I would know, I've been applying/getting rejected from Amazon for a while now.

Irrelevant

The Bon Appetit Promotion tho :sis:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

KleinGa

Wow! If Apple Music actually had this interface, I'd probably use it...

Dadru

Omg yes this design is so awesome! I use Apple Music but I indeed get frustrated with the design sometimes especially when I add songs to a playlist in a significant order, when I click finish the order of the songs just suddenly randomises :nails: 

Shipper

They dont want stans to get in Apple cause they could have double agendas promoting artist they like. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Apple really needs to hire this guy if they want to compete with Spotify, I just subscribed to Spotify premium and part of the reason why is because of the intuitive and good looking interface, Apple Music seems so one dimensional definitely not where I want all my music to "live".

I DON'T WANT YOUR MONEY, I JUST WANT YOUR SOUL HONEY.

edgy

At first, while scrolling through, I was like it's just a coincidence that he used Gaga in almost every other image until I got to this ...

1*oggQkG7G1Ogvl4H8PdlpbQ.png

Searching for Gaga songs ... sis, better stan and promo ha career!

EDIT: Though there are none in their library ... :nails:

venusfly
2 hours ago, Shipper said:

They dont want stans to get in Apple cause they could have double agendas promoting artist they like. 

they wouldn't be able to though. UI developers don't have any influence on what music gets promoted they just design how the app itself works

FATCAT
2 hours ago, Shipper said:

No :rip:

They have a ****-ton of employees and I highly doubt none of them have a fave.

Purr more, hiss less.

OBEY
2 hours ago, dannydrummen said:

Omg yes this design is so awesome! I use Apple Music but I indeed get frustrated with the design sometimes especially when I add songs to a playlist in a significant order, when I click finish the order of the songs just suddenly randomises :nails: 

Mess it never does that to me :oprah: 

Archived