💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Katy Hudson

Cortex

Featured Posts

Cortex

Hello,

I am maybe late to discover this, but i accidently found an old katy perry performance before the fame

and honestly it's strange she had a way better voice, better emotions, a totally different style of music and she seemed devoted!

i  saw some other videos after this and i think she was a shy and simple person

is it only me or fame changed her? 

(did she really sell her soul? :poot:)

FATCAT

She really looks like that girl from Twilight here! Shook! 

Purr more, hiss less.

Yuuri

She kissed a girl.:giggle:

And she liked it.:giggle:

The tatse her cherry chapstick:v:

Lextyr97

I won't say I'm surprised she sounded alright. Katy does have her moments. But this style of music definitely suits her way better than what she's doing now. Stuff like The One that Got Away, Thinking of You, Lost, and Brick by Brick are all songs that suit her the best. Reminds me a lot of Alanis Morissette.

Smother Em Eh
1 minute ago, TylerBR97 said:

I won't say I'm surprised she sounded alright. Katy does have her moments. But this style of music definitely suits her way better than what she's doing now. Stuff like The One that Got Away, Thinking of You, Lost, and Brick by Brick are all songs that suit her the best. Reminds me a lot of Alanis Morissette.

Haha yes and Alanis is one of her biggest inspirations so that is kind of ironic I guess. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Arcanum

Trying to copy Gaga changed her

giphy.gif

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

He8MyHeart

I'd respect her a lot more if she released this style of music, tbh.

Cortex
4 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

yea me too i had alanis in mind when i heard her old songs !

Lextyr97
3 minutes ago, JosephH said:

Haha yes and Alanis is one of her biggest inspirations so that is kind of ironic I guess. 

I really wish she'd make an album that stuck to that style. It's where she shines. Her live performances of those songs are all her best vocally. 

Just a couple examples

styleyourvision

Y'all this is from just last week... you didn't tune in to her KP4 Telethon (sponsored by Migos to get money back from Bon Appétit 2kFlop)???

rihanna-laughing-at-iheartradio-music-aw

Cortex
3 minutes ago, He8MyHeart said:

I'd respect her a lot more if she released this style of music, tbh.

But if she does she will have her joanne era and her fans wont be very happy :poot:

Spoiler

joking!

me too i'd love that! 

but a mix between old katy / new katy is good  the one that got a way is a perfect exemple

Illuminati

The reason why they signed her is still beyond me, honestly she was and sadly still is nothing but an average songwriter at best. 

Talented people get turned down by record labels every day and by the looks of it Katy had no persona, no looks, no direction and no voice at the time she was signed. I'm really curious about how it happened.

uo111
11 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

The reason why they signed her is still beyond me, honestly she was and sadly still is nothing but an average songwriter at best. 

Talented people get turned down by record labels every day and by the looks of it Katy had no persona, no looks, no direction and no voice at the time she was signed. I'm really curious about how it happened.

Well that's why. Dr. Luke could mold her however he wanted. She is a blank canvas.

She was Lukey's pet project. Literally every hit song she has except for Firework was made by him.

And now he is gone, and she is flopping really hard.

Feline

Watch her come back with an album like this after this eras flopage :sis:

I'm here for that tho

Archived