Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Did Noah Cyrus ruin her career?

HausofLenis

Featured Posts

HausofLenis

Miley's sister -the 17 years old Noah Cyrus- just released the 2nd single off her debut album titled "Stay Together"

Noah-Cyrus-Stay-Together-2017-2480x2480-

Recently she just debuted the song on live TV at the MTV Movie & TV Awards

Do you think she's going in the right direction with this type of music and performances? coming for the well received debut single Make Me (Cry) *certified Gold* 

Some may label her as Miley's copy but keep in mind she's only 17.  So do you think she can recover from this and release an actual good follow-up? 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland

She didn't ruin her career, cuz she didn't really have one :air:

Also, she's only 17 there's still enough time for her.

Blake

How can she 'recover from a ruined career' if she hasn't done anything to ruin it? :nails:

Irrelevant

She literally just started chill

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Trepadation

She already did, her new stuff is too different from her old stuff. This is the only Noah Cryus I know  :music: #DAYONE

YeehawKylie
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

She didn't ruin her career, cuz she didn't really have one :air:

I was going to say the same thing. Not being shady, but she had one moderate 'hit' that received a lot of radio play due to payola. Nothing wrong with that, but the label is pushing her to capitalize off her name and connections. 

She can totally still have a great career. She just needs to find who she is and what sound she wants to develop. Like every other debut artist, I doubt she has much say in anything she does artistically. The label want her to be a certain image and she will have to go along with that the first album. If she is able to get through her debut with decent sales and notoriety (sorry Zara Larsson), she can probably develop a sophomore album with a more distinct style and message that is more personal to her. 

2020Covid19IsOurs

Make me cry made me cringe:bye:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

HausofLenis
3 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

I was going to say the same thing. Not being shady, but she had one moderate 'hit' that received a lot of radio play due to payola. Nothing wrong with that, but the label is pushing her to capitalize off her name and connections. 

She can totally still have a great career. She just needs to find who she is and what sound she wants to develop. Like every other debut artist, I doubt she has much say in anything she does artistically. The label want her to be a certain image and she will have to go along with that the first album. If she is able to get through her debut with decent sales and notoriety (sorry Zara Larsson), she can probably develop a sophomore album with a more distinct style and message that is more personal to her. 

:poot:

Pretty much true 

HausofLenis
5 minutes ago, Trepadation said:

She already did, her new stuff is too different from her old stuff. This is the only Noah Cryus I know  :music: #DAYONE

I'm bopping :lana:

Bio

I feel old listening to this song 'cause it makes me realise pop songs are not made for people my age anymore lol

The song is trash, the performance was trash and she never had a career to begin with

Illuminati

She's like the more annoying less talented version of Miley 

Ok I'm listening to the lyrics now and it's even worse than I thought.

HausofLenis
2 minutes ago, Bio said:

I feel old listening to this song 'cause it makes me realise pop songs are not made for people my age anymore lol

who said that? there's more deeper pop songs that actually doesn't talk about non-sense adolescent stuff:awkney:

YeehawKylie
1 minute ago, Bio said:

Pretty much, which is sad when you're in you're mid-20s and can't relate anymore....probably why I cling to the over-40 pop stars for the most part. :giveup:

It's probably why I love Joanne as well. 

YeehawKylie
Just now, HausofLenis said:

who said that? there's more deeper pop songs that actually doesn't talk about non-sense adolescent stuff:awkney:

I think he's referencing chart-friendly pop songs. There are definitely pop musicians and songs that are relate-able to those outside the 15-22 age range or diverse audiences, but what you find on the radio is typically most geared to those in high school or college...:emma:

Archived