💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where is Colby O'Donis now?

FentyGa

Featured Posts

sipthistea

He's sitting next to Akon, thinking about how Just Dance was and will always be the best thing that happened to their careers. :reductive: 

DeanWinchester
36 minutes ago, maxxwybranski said:

what's he doing?

he will soon be in Gaga's 3rd diamond certified single

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

VasilisVas
30 minutes ago, maxxwybranski said:

This is legit a section on his wiki

2008–09: "Just Dance"[edit]

Colby's first single, "What You Got", featuring Akon, was released on February 26, 2008, and his second single, titled "Don't Turn Back", was released on June 24, 2008. Both singles were released for digital download via iTunes and are featured on his debut album, Colby O. O'Donis was also featured on Lady Gaga's debut single, "Just Dance", earning him a nomination for Best Dance Recording at the 50th Grammy Awards. To date, this has been his most successful single.

In 2009, he and Lady Gaga won Best Dance Recording at the Teen Choice Awards for "Just Dance". He also performed a duet with Brooke Hogan entitled "Hey Yo!" later that year, in addition to his single "I Wanna Touch You" being released to radio. The music video for the latter premiered on July 27, 2009.[14] Also in that year, he was featured in the Akon song "Beautiful".

Lol I guess it's the only good thing he's done

inb4 Gaga was inspired by Hey Yo and created A-Yo

AshIey

Why are y'all laughing at his misfortune. :rip: So brutal lol. The music industry is hard to succeed in.

Panchecco

I had no idea he existed before Just Dance and I've never heard/seen him after the video 

Luna Lovegood
43 minutes ago, maxxwybranski said:

Honestly, I haven't heard of him at all, what's he doing?
That's all
giphy.gif

Boommie!!! She so cute 

luna’s advocate

holy scheisse

omg i forgot aboout "what you got" haha its soooo nostalgic

Born To Slay
29 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

He's sitting next to Akon, thinking about how Just Dance was and will always be the best thing that happened to their careers. :reductive: 

Akon is too much of a narcissistic **** to admit that. He left Gaga when he thought it'd be profitable and can **** off since she's still relevant and he's not.

LaBlue

Who :poot:

ah right Just Dance..

Spoiler

didnt even notice him

loving you was blue

FentyGa
34 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

Boommie!!! She so cute 

She needs to come back asap!

thierryrreiht

Akon:

In November 2015, Akon announced via his official website that was planning to release his fourth album Stadium in four versions: Stadium- Island, Stadium- Urban, Stadium- World and Stadium- House. These editions of the album will be available exclusively via the Stadium mobile app which is supported by ads but allows fans to stream the albums. A fifth version of the album is being lined up for a digital and physical release in March 2016; it will be released through Atlantic Records, though the label said it was unsure of the release date.

it's still pending :toofunny:

Radio Ga Ga
28 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

Akon:

In November 2015, Akon announced via his official website that was planning to release his fourth album Stadium in four versions: Stadium- Island, Stadium- Urban, Stadium- World and Stadium- House. These editions of the album will be available exclusively via the Stadium mobile app which is supported by ads but allows fans to stream the albums. A fifth version of the album is being lined up for a digital and physical release in March 2016; it will be released through Atlantic Records, though the label said it was unsure of the release date.

it's still pending

That's very ARTPOP app of him :toofunny:

RAMROD

He is still making music

His Twitter and Insta:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Archived