other

Bon Appétit predicted to debut at No.69

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

ZiggyZiggs

It decreased by 1K sales and 1 Million streams from the last prediction 

Kety gurl what happened :poot:

Bradley

I actually like Katy but do you guys realise how well The Cure is doing on the US iTunes compared to this? I'm not bragging or getting cocky, I just am very grateful and proud of Gaga.

I mean even Million Reasons is doing better than Chained to the Rhythm and Bon Appetit. For those of you who think Million Reasons was only successful because of the Superbowl, no it actually achieved the #1 spot on US iTunes in October 2016 before the Superbowl. :toofunny:

The Cure - #20 (getting a green update, I suppose it will rise to the top 10 or even top 5 if she drops an interesting video)

Million Reasons - #76

Chained to the Rhythm - #94

Bon Appetit - #102

Slayer

I'll give her a pity stream just because I'm nice and charitable. :lolga:

EDIT: Nope, I still can't get all the way through that song.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Nirvana

Oh wow, knew it was doing bad but not this bad... Wondering if they will cancel the promo and just release another song, or will they try to save this?

2020Covid19IsOurs
1 minute ago, Phoenix said:

f6d4da3800921fb99aaf0dcc03659326.gif

:ladyhaha:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

SlayGagaloo

"ميقوس" :poot:      

I hate seeing another pop girl flop like this. Her collab with trashsmokers better come thru :creepflop:      

Over.

Bradley
1 minute ago, PennyroyalTea said:

Oh wow, knew it was doing bad but not this bad... Wondering if they will cancel the promo and just release another song, or will they try to save this?

I can't imagine another song saving the era, this song is radio-friendly synthpop and features Migos, it is designed to have commercial success, yet it didn't work. The single cover and her promotional methods were also creative yet they didn't work. I play Katy's music all the time but her fourth album is in serious danger.

I mean I don't imagine her label indulging her request 'Hey I need more money for promotion and for a music video for my third single because my second didn't work.'

Hilda
8 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I actually like Katy but do you guys realise how well The Cure is doing on the US iTunes compared to this? I'm not bragging or getting cocky, I just am very grateful and proud of Gaga.

I mean even Million Reasons is doing better than Chained to the Rhythm and Bon Appetit.

The Cure - #20 (getting a green update, I suppose it will rise to the top 10 or even top 5 if she drops an interesting video)

Million Reasons - #76

Chained to the Rhythm - #94

Bon Appetit - #102

Talent always wins :firega:

i like cash and my hair to my ass

Lucas

That's what you get when you release for a 3rd era in a row the same sound, same vocals, same baby-ish lyrics, same producers, same visuals

By now you'd believe record labels would understand that reinvention is the key to longevity but seems like they're all very stupid

Nirvana
2 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I can't imagine another song saving the era, this song is radio-friendly synthpop and features Migos, it is designed to have commercial success, yet it didn't work. The single cover and her promotional methods were also creative yet they didn't work. I play Katy's music all the time but her fourth album is in serious danger.

I mean I don't imagine her label indulging her request 'Hey I need more money for promotion and for a music video for my third single because my second didn't work.'

True... i think the music video is already done. I think her team will come up with something... I don't know where this song will peak, or even if this has already peaked. :rip:

ShockPop
5 minutes ago, Bradley said:

They indulged the request last time and got "Dark Horse" out of it so they'll probably scoop up a rejected prism demo and release it with a $8m promo.

Bradley
3 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

They indulged the request last time and got "Dark Horse" out of it so they'll probably scoop up a rejected prism demo and release it with a $8m promo.

Unconditionally was in the top 20 on Hot 100, Bon Appetit is FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR away from that achievement.

Archived