Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ASIB Filming Experience

Vodka

ASIB  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Ever had that moment where the world just sort of died down?

• Yes, and it has to happen again.
    • Nope, tell me more about it.

Featured Posts

Vodka

I'm sighing as I write this, but oh mannnnnnnn. 

So I went to the ASIB filming the past couple of days, missed 5/3 (when Gaga performed You and I, and Million Reasons) but just had to write a little something about my experience. It was just simply jaw dropping. 

I've always been a Bradley Cooper fan not just because of his looks (I mean DADDY, don't lie) but wasn't really expecting to be so awestruck when they were filming. Gaga was in and out of the scenes, since technically at this part of the movie, we're not exposed to her all too much yet.

So it was kinda like opening night on 5/2, and me and a friend drive to the site early, we wait in line for around 30/40 min, get wrist-banded, and given meal tickets all the while making friends with other peeps in line. It's all good. We get our yondr pouches as we enter the theatre, seated. I'm guessing it was because it was the first night of filming that they had us waiting longer than expected but, this guy named Lee tries to entertain the crowd while B Cooper and Gaga are filming together (?) backstage: he does ticket raffles for Gaga Merchandise, headphones, and saves the JWT tickets at the forum last (to no surprise). Some peeps in the audience got to sing some Gaga songs, and it really made the evening just so light and enjoyable (I remember this one guy who rapped CLLG and just elevated the evening rapping some bars, a simple yaaas to him :gaycat:) . That night's scene wasn't really Ally oriented, so we just cheered for Cooper's character, as he gestured himself singing. 

After the film team got their takes, Gaga then thanks us for coming down, and sang a little bit of Bad Romance, while we all went crazy. Her vocals are so good (like we all know that, but acapella, and just a few paces away, it was like a Kumbaya moment no lies). She thanks us again, and the way she said "Bye!" was still so funny to me, her having said in it like a playful matter of fact gotta go way. Not a bad night.

I missed the legendary performances that was of Million Reasons and You and I (of all the days :toofunny:), but I did get to talk to one of the Lee's staff as he mentioned it in conversation, he was beautiful, like a way better looking more refined version of GoT's Loras Tyrell I **** u not. So eye candy was especially great that part of the evening. So continuing on 5/4, the last night of the filming at the Greek, I made some new friends while waiting in line (thanks to you guys, you know who you are) and we just chatted and laughed about Gaga lingo and inside jokes. Everything went a lot faster: Lee didn't have to talk as much to entertain the audience, the raffles went by quickly too. This particular night, Gaga came to perform with B Cooper's character and as much as we wanted to hear her vocals. We did get a glimpse of them while she was practicing (oh my god she sounded like a powerful siren, a friend I made that day was just so shook and kept repeating what she did, it was amazing simply put), but then we had to cheer when she came to sing with him and we couldn't really hear her as much as we would've liked.

Bradley Cooper's character then performs a solo song without his band, and that's when I had a moment. It was just exhilarating. Like we all knew he was hot but goddamn. I mean, picture it, this fit guy, long hair a bit greased, wearing a denim shirt and plain black jeans, playing the guitar while the color of the lighting just changed and rotated round him. The lights glaring off his guitar to dazzle the audience. It was more of a personal scene, and the song that he sang was kinda solemn, but it was just captivating. The sound of his voice, kinda sounded like melodic groaning which made it even more disarming. Idk about the rest of the audience, but my eyes just twinkled at him and was left literally awestruck. He was so beautiful, like we know physically he is but; a beautiful soul/character of a man, it was just emotionally stripped and I had no words. It just felt like the touch of room temperature silk, enveloping your skin and permeating into you. What.

Spoiler

tumblr_mkutnzSqK11r9pt1so3_250.gif

Spoiler

what

All I can say is that I'm even more now, looking so forward to watching this movie. Idk where they're filming next, but hopefully I can go back and watch Cooper and Gaga perform again. I'm left lingering speechless. 

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Buddy

When I was there they were doing raffles too -- they made us do embarrassing **** if we won, like sing our favorite Gaga song, or perform dance-offs in front of everyone. I was hoping I didn't win for this reason, contemplating leaving the area for the raffles duration. But I was also afraid I would win the grand prize Coachella tickets, so it was a dilemma :giveup:

Yeah, I was starstruck by Bradley too. He really does have a beautiful aura about him. I actually wasn't too starstruck by Gaga. But she was dressed to make it seem like she wasn't a super star, she looked basic as hell lolol

Vodka
17 minutes ago, Buddy said:

When I was there they were doing raffles too -- they made us do embarrassing **** if we won, like sing our favorite Gaga song, or perform dance-offs in front of everyone. I was hoping I didn't win for this reason, contemplating leaving the area for the raffles duration. But I was also afraid I would win the grand prize Coachella tickets, so it was a dilemma 

Yeah, I was starstruck by Bradley too. He really does have a beautiful aura about him. I actually wasn't too starstruck by Gaga. But she was dressed to make it seem like she wasn't a super star, she looked basic as hell lolol

Oh ok that makes sense bout the dance off then, bc someone wanted it to happen again and the rest of the audience wasn't really keen on it happening. 

I probs wouldve enjoyed seeing the others dance tho hahahahahahaha! They were raffling guitar picks and i was honestly so mesmerized at Cooper's performance that at some moments I wanted them instead of the tix. 

I didnt get either tho, but i truly empathize :toofunny:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Buddy
Just now, Vodka said:

Oh ok that makes sense bout the dance off then, bc someone wanted it to happen again and the rest of the audience wasn't really keen on it happening. 

I probs wouldve enjoyed seeing the others dance tho hahahahahahaha! They were raffling guitar picks and i was honestly so mesmerized at Cooper's performance that at some moments I wanted them instead of the tix. 

I didnt get either tho, but i truly empathize :toofunny:

The people they chose for the dance off were soccer moms, thank God :toofunny: And they ****ed it up 

Vodka
15 minutes ago, SS77 said:

I was there when she sung both Million Reasons and You and I and I died 

You seem like a cool apparition, i actually brought a cd for her to sign on the last night, but she already left way before they finished filming so i was like :cryga:

Vodka
1 minute ago, Buddy said:

The people they chose for the dance off were soccer moms, thank God :toofunny: And they ****ed it up 

I'd ask u for vids and pix but i just rmembered the yondr pouches :toofunny:

Obman
1 hour ago, Vodka said:

Everything went a lot faster: Lee didn't have to talk as much to entertain the audience, the raffles went by quickly too

How late did the filming last on Thursday night? Hopefully you didn't catch pneumonia like the rest of us did Wednesday night/Thursday morning at 2am :icega:

Buddy
27 minutes ago, Vodka said:

I'd ask u for vids and pix but i just rmembered the yondr pouches :toofunny:

lolol they didn't see my friend's phone when they checked her bag and she recorded a lil snap of gaga and it got leaked :giveup: i had to deactivate my twitter cause the lil monsters were coming after me

Vodka
37 minutes ago, Buddy said:

Yeahhhhh wait, well maybe there were more peeps who snuck their phones in, but there was insta post of a lady taking a selfie. I wanted to kinda do the same but I didn't wanna stress any repercussions and I just had pants for pockets so.. :giveup: It went great without my phone tho 

edit: not a selfie, but record eep :toofunny:

And lolololololol the songs yesterday were great imo, still bittersweet how we had to hear our own cheers over her vocals :toofunny:

And yeah, back to that one topic, Bradley Cooper was so warm and accommodating. It was real sweet just ah lololol and Gaga was just more in and out that evening, like u knew she was some sort of rockstar if that makes sense. 

43 minutes ago, Obman said:

How late did the filming last on Thursday night? Hopefully you didn't catch pneumonia like the rest of us did Wednesday night/Thursday morning at 2am 

They wrapped things up around 12 in the am! Yeah I could see the cold air literally blowing through the stage lights. It looked like marbled mists, it was coldddd. Was wearing something really warm tho, so I'm all good thanks :))

Hope ur feeling warm now tho! 

Vodka
32 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

you're so lucky :giveup:

Sis keep an eye out, I don't think they're done filming yet tho :giveup:

Archived