Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

My First Full-Length Instrumental

evgenigerm2

Featured Posts

evgenigerm2

I hope you like it. It's nothing special, it's actually really simple, but share your thoughts! 

tumblr_obcxhwBo3x1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

ImpossiblePrincess

This slays

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

Lazarus

Oh wow, this is lovely! Really feeling the sound and vibe, and the structure is, even without vocals, very strong. I instantly started imagining verses, a strong chorus, the bridge, backing vocals, etcetera, which is a good sign! Would love to hear this when finished. :golfclap:

EDIT: Did you make this from home? If so, might I ask what software and/or hardware you used? 

ugh

evgenigerm2
22 hours ago, littlemonsterL5 said:

This slays

22 hours ago, MonsterPawPR said:

it's really good

acaicir.gif

I don't think it's that good, but would gladly take a compliment. Thank you, guys! :hug:

21 hours ago, Lazarus said:

Oh wow, this is lovely! Really feeling the sound and vibe, and the structure is, even without vocals, very strong. I instantly started imagining verses, a strong chorus, the bridge, backing vocals, etcetera, which is a good sign! Would love to hear this when finished. :golfclap:

EDIT: Did you make this from home? If so, might I ask what software and/or hardware you used? 

Thank you so much! I used Soundation, it's a website and it's amazing and so easy to use, I love it.

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Archived