💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

video: Gaga Questions Wikileaks' Julian Assange in Laura Poitras' 'Risk'

Sexxx

Featured Posts

Helxig

Lol oh Gaga... she was so high all the time back then.

Also it seems like he's rambling and she's constantly just like "get to the f.ucking point" :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andy McQueen

EDIT: It works on different browser without ad-ban, nevermind. :rip:

SilkSpectre0
2 hours ago, Helxig said:

Lol oh Gaga... she was so high all the time back then.

Also it seems like he's rambling and she's constantly just like "get to the f.ucking point" :laughga: 

Well she made him repeat his point over and over cos she wasn't listening to the countries he listed the first time and said  'so the US? What other countries?':ladyhaha:

SilkSpectre0
16 hours ago, Craig Barnes said:

How is this bad for Gaga? I dont understand

He's a controversial figure anyway so that doesn't help. At least this was like 5 years ago now so it would be unfair for people to judge her too harshly for her judgement while she was stoned as hell. I do kinda wish she had researched him better before associating with him but like I said she wasn't sober like hardly ever during this time. It kinda suck s though for this to come out after all  the work she has done getting cleaner and also the work she has done about SA awareness, she doesn't really need her name tied to another alleged rapist.

Neroneau
15 hours ago, Red said:

I think it's just because her BTWB leg in Europe was reeeeeeally long and she absorbed the accents

Like, I'm not denying she smoked weed like a chimney but that's probably a big factor, lol

It's that. I live in Brussels and when I'm high/drunk I speak in a french accent. I'm Australian :sweat:

XMonsterMonster
23 minutes ago, Joy Rose said:

Am I the only one liking that accent? 

lady-gaga-respond-kesha-lawyer-claim-dr-

I love it!

Juanjo

OMG, it's like she's just trolling the guy. :deadbanana: We can't take her seriously, guys, she wasn't taking anything she was doing at the time seriously. Oh, how I love this woman, I need a little bit of this attitude back. :giggle:

babs

I loved everything that had to do with 2012Ga (weed induced or not) but god this interview is a mess lmaooooooooooo

Lord Temptation
On 7 May 2017 at 0:57 AM, SilkSpectre0 said:

Well she made him repeat his point over and over cos she wasn't listening to the countries he listed the first time and said  'so the US? What other countries?'

Gaga is a very good listener. She asked him to restate himself so the audience can hear. Lots of good communicators do the same thing, they get the person they are interviewing to clarify themselves. 

Lextyr97

Lmfaoooooo omg Gaga 😂😂 I don't get why anyone is taking this seriously tbh. Gaga looks like she couldn't give less of a **** about what was happening. I'm dying lol

Monster34

The question is why this happened though, Gaga is a performer, not a reporter or anything :spin:

Gagadonna
13 minutes ago, Monster34 said:

The question is why this happened though, Gaga is a performer, not a reporter or anything :spin:

2012Ga was a mess, so she could be anything 

Archived