💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Beth Ditto - Oo La La

Antichrist

Featured Posts

Edonis

Her French accent is so bad :laughga: but I love the retro vibes in the production. It's an interesting track

ARTPOPe

OH MY GAGA :giveup:

I love this, yaaass Queen :music:

Stream The Love Invention

bujibu
1 hour ago, Antichrist said:

let us cherish this bop :lolly::lolly::lolly:

Ooh the visual is giving me Fleetwood Mac cover vibes.

SKANK

I like this more than the lead single. It feels like a return to the attitude of Gossip's earlier work.

1 hour ago, Edonis said:

Her French is so bad :laughga: but I love the retro vibes in the production. It's an interesting track

Is it though? All she is saying is je ne sais pas pourquoi. It doesn't sound off to me. Beth speaks English with a fairly thick Southern accent, so perhaps that's it.

Edonis
7 minutes ago, SKANK said:

I like this more than the lead single. It feels like a return to the attitude of Gossip's earlier work.

Is it though? All she is saying is je ne sais pas pourquoi. It doesn't sound off to me. Beth speaks English with a fairly thick Southern accent, so perhaps that's it.

Yeah it's pretty bad, but it's because of her southern accent. I had to tutor students in Houston for French, and I've heard similar stuff :laughga:

berlinforme

I really like the style & concept of her new stuff but the execution of the songs themselves is a bit too boring for me... I enjoy listening to them for one time but that's it. 

elijahfan

Sorry Beth but this the only Ooh La La that matters

elijahfan
2 hours ago, Edonis said:

Her French is so bad :laughga: but I love the retro vibes in the production. It's an interesting track

Is she really saying enough French to consider it bad, though? I mean I'm French, and it's not any worse than any other anglo-saxon having a go at popular French catchphrases

Edonis
19 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Is she really saying enough French to consider it bad, though? I mean I'm French, and it's not any worse than any other anglo-saxon having a go at popular French catchphrases

All I was saying is that her accent isn't that great :poot: Why is this so controversial :laughga:

You're right in saying that it's not worse than any other person having fun saying popularized "French" catchphrases and whatnot. It doesn't really take away from the song (which I praised as being interesting). Nothing more than that really :laughga:

That J

This is like 1983 New Wave splashing onto the modern shores!  It's nice having pre-ordered the album, forgetting about it just to be greeted with a new track like this.   I love this song!  

For those who don't know Beth or her former band Gossip, the albums are always good but the live performances really go tha F off!!  She's worthy trust me.  🤘🏻

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived