charts

Chart Discussion: The Cure

Noah

Featured Posts

TwerkinLurkin
3 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

I think KIIS has the 9@9 thing you guys, why don't we request then?

Because they never play requests. Their countdown is filled with songs that are paid to be there / songs no one requested

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LetsGetHigh
Just now, TwerkinLurkin said:

Because they never play requests. Their countdown is filled with songs that are paid to be there / songs no one requested

Oh. KIIS is so dirty yuck.

:neyde:

AURA

Yes, I was talking about the US. I doubt BA will become even a cute hit WW tbh

ArtGagaPop

Since americano don't post here very often anymore: 

Who is ready for video on friday!  :gaycat:

DonnieDarko
4 minutes ago, Naufri said:

In what metrics? 

Is higher on iTunes or/and spotify in all the all the biggest markets, and way way better on itunes in the biggest market for single sales. Is better on radio in Australia/US/UK. Has been steadily inside the top 40 WW on iTunes for the last two weeks (BA is not 1.2 is 1,15 btw) thing that BA is still to prove it's capable to do.

The older song without a video is doing better on streaming WW, and each one of the biggest market, and better too on itunes on all the bigger markets than the newer song with a video released days ago.

And it wasn't you who was asking days ago why Spotify WW was important?

Are you having difficulties in understadning words such as 'much' or 'better'? Please, spare me the endless essays. I mostly agree with you. 

And no, it wasn't me. 

LetsGetHigh

Bon Appetit is a bop honestly. I can see this becoming a guilty pleasure for people eventually and maybe becoming a moderate hit if radios spin it.

TwerkinLurkin
Just now, ArtGagaPop said:

Since americano don't post here very often anymore: 

Who is ready for video on friday!  :gaycat:

Discount / hot tracked / video on Friday would be iconic :hor: 

dit
9 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

that's what gonna happen most likely. She should not even promote it tbh. Just do what gaga did with PI, let it die on its own since it was not very liked and comeback with a new single and if it's shown with good response, force it to be a hit with alot of promo. 

Yeah but Gaga has artistic integrity and did not ditch PI immediately. She let it have 3 months gap between it and MR single announcement. She treated PI as if it was a hit that needed time to burn out on the charts in order to release the 2nd single :giveup: which sort of wasn't a good move since PI was dead on arrival and she should of moved on to the 2nd single almost immediately but she chose to respect PI :diane: 

on the other hand I do see Katy releasing the 3rd single really soon if BA does not climb the way her and her label would like (which would be a dumb move on her part because BA could be a mini WW hit and have top 40 and top 20 peaks WW) and it would make her look like a hit driven artist who is really obsessed with getting a hit single.

Naufri
1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

Are having difficulties in understadning words such as 'much' or 'better'? Please, spare me the endless essays. I mostly agree with you. 

And no, it wasn't me. 

anigif_sub-buzz-22850-1478206131-2_previ

ArtGagaPop
6 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

Yeah but Gaga has artistic integrity and did not ditch PI immediately. She let it have 3 months gap between it and MR single announcement. She treated PI as if it was a hit that needed time to burn out on the charts in order to release the 2nd single :giveup: which sort of wasn't a good move since PI was dead on arrival and she should of moved on to the 2nd single almost immediately but she chose to respect PI :diane: 

where, she paid dust to it after first week and even then she did not sound very happy about  the song. " So ehm the song is about social media and stuff, oh the video ehm yaah i sing the song"  :neyde:

OOPS22
5 minutes ago, TwerkinLurkin said:

Discount / hot tracked / video on Friday would be iconic :hor: 

Please. I need something new. I'm so bored. 

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

dit
2 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

where, she paid dust to it after first week and even then she did not do any sound very happy about  the song. " So ehm the song is about social media and stuff, oh the video ehm yaah i sing the song"  :neyde:

omg please do not remind me of those PI promo interview days. The way she was so un enthusiastic about her LEAD single. :neyde: 

(But what I meant is she gave it a lot of space. which is not what you do when a song flops as fast as PI did. But Gaga has artistic integrity and didn't just want to hop on to the next single as fast as possible. she waited it out and gave it the typical 3 month gap singles get)

DonnieDarko
Just now, Albertodift said:

omg please do not remind me of those PI promo interview days. The way she was so un enthusiastic about her LEAD single. :neyde: 

Those were the days!:giggle:

DennisConcert

iTunes Germany

45 Lady Gaga - The Cure 0.0985 0.0936 0.0872 (Dark Green)

TC is rising!!! OMG!

0RUjnp.gif

HiddenWeirdo

Italian Radio

R101

9:29 pm - The Cure

Radio Deejay

3:25 am - Million Reasons

Radio 105

2:37 am - The Cure

RDS

6:55 am - The Cure