Chart Discussion: The Cure

Noah

Featured Posts

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Naufri
16 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

Exactly. Plus its WW streams are getting closer and closer to TC's. She is at around 1.2M WW and TC is at 1.6M WW. I'm thinking things will pick up and she will start having similar WW stream figures as TC real soon. Not to mention the fact that BA's spotify ranks are pretty low in some big playlists. once radio starts kicking in and the song gets higher placements on the playlists it is already on we can expect this song to grow on the Hot 100. Never count Katy out of the race...she's a dark horse after all (I just had to make that cheesy joke :poot: sorry)  lol

is not picking any steam in US, ww has been benefiting for the video effect, but this will start to fade out on the next days.

She must do promo outside of US or being lucky that her CK viralize outside the us. BA is dead in US and in a coma outside US.

TwerkinLurkin
6 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

It's not like The Cure is in a better situation, right? Australia's Top 10 is impressive but the rest is so so. 

All I'm saying boo is that BA is not doing ww as bad as some people wish it was doing and it's not doing much worse than The Cure and that BOTH songs still have time.

Okay BOO I never mentioned the cure once but since you want to drag the cure to make BA feel better you do that (BTW why are you on a gaga Stan site than? But okay...) BA has only been out for two weeks it got a huge viral video and all it seems she will get is a top 40 in the UK and Australia. Slay me motha Katy!!!! :firega:  if in a week her streams are still good then maybe I'd believe it but I still think her streams are increased from the video.

OT. I love visiting kittykatdaily.com every day :cool:

ArtGagaPop
7 minutes ago, Bloody said:

3rd spin on Z100:

z100.png

ok z100 is back after yesterdays fiasco :gaycat:

Also i was 30secs close to beat yout this time, you better watch out :nails:

Bloody
1 minute ago, ArtGagaPop said:

ok z100 is back after yesterdays fiasco :gaycat:

and we'll have the 9@9 spin definitely

radio update is going to be so good tomorrow:classy:

LilMonsterKills

Shazam The Cure rats :grr:

It's only 511 Shazams away from hitting 500k. 

ArtGagaPop
1 minute ago, LilMonsterKills said:

Shazam The Cure rats :grr:

It's only 511 Shazams away from hitting 500k. 

How many does MR have? 

dit

Guys I have a question. 

Joanne is currently at around 830K RIAA. (Super close yet so far from 1x platinum)

If Gaga tags The Cure onto Joanne on spotify randomly will all the streams be counted on to Joanne's RIAA figures or will only the streams after being tagged onto Joanne count and so previous ones would not count?

DonnieDarko
6 minutes ago, TwerkinLurkin said:

Okay BOO I never mentioned the cure once but since you want to drag the cure to make BA feel better you do that (BTW why are you on a gaga Stan site than? But okay...) BA has only been out for two weeks it got a huge viral video and all it seems she will get is a top 40 in the UK and Australia. Slay me motha Katy!!!! :firega:  if in a week her streams are still good then maybe I'd believe it but I still think her streams are increased from the video.

OT. I love visiting kittykatdaily.com every day :cool:

No need to be petty. 

Bye.

• Jase locked this topic
  • Jase unlocked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived