charts

Chart Discussion: The Cure

Noah

Featured Posts

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Psychic Guru

Rolling effect was created by the gays to make everyone homosexual. PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN. SREAM THE CURE

Hennywise

Next week it's gonna fall on Hot 100 Interscope needs to send payola to radio stations already like they did with MR post superbowl then debut an Oscar-worthy video starring Bradley Cooper this Friday

PS. This thread is uneventfully dead. Could we bring back active posters who got banned unfairly :neyde:

Naufri
1 minute ago, Aries Zoloft said:

Next week it's gonna fall on Hot 100 Interscope needs to send payola to radio stations already like they did with MR post superbowl then debut an Oscar-worthy video starring Bradley Cooper this Friday

PS. This thread is uneventfully dead. Could we bring back active posters who got banned unfairly :neyde:

Bradley in the MV would be so good.

DonnieDarko
24 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

POP:
38 36 KATY PERRY Bon Appetit f/Migos 1398 1365 33 4.119

-98 Spins
-154 Bullet
-0.410 Audience

HOT AC:
41 36 KATY PERRY Bon Appetit f/Migos 321 241 80 0.786

-2 Spins
-18 Bullet
-0.014 Audience

Oh wow! The bullet.

:rip:

oW8j7Ww.gif

truthteller

i'm tired of waiting... just make the crew to lip sync THE CURE like she did w/ the VS angels and call it a music video

Naufri

DJ KHALED - I'm The One f/Bieber/Quavo
: 77.359 (+ 2.510)

LUIS FONSI & DADDY YANKEE - Despacito f/Justin Bieber: 51.800 (+ 2.937)

Bieber Vs Bieber

GagaStan95
2 minutes ago, Naufri said:

DJ KHALED - I'm The One f/Bieber/Quavo
: 77.359 (+ 2.510)

LUIS FONSI & DADDY YANKEE - Despacito f/Justin Bieber: 51.800 (+ 2.937)

Bieber Vs Bieber

:duck:

DeanWinchester

I'm really curious as to how Radio will treat Katy with her next single. Yes, she has been a strong radio force but since Rise (or even since Birthday, arguably) she hasn't been a true hit maker. Radios dropped Gaga fast, and still appeared to hold some hesitation with MR. I wonder if they will be the same towards Katy.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Naufri
7 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

I'm really curious as to how Radio will treat Katy with her next single. Yes, she has been a strong radio force but since Rise (or even since Birthday, arguably) she hasn't been a true hit maker. Radios dropped Gaga fast, and still appeared to hold some hesitation with MR. I wonder if they will be the same towards Katy.

She will depend on radio deal. Radios tend to treat well artist that make deals, is normal.

What I don't know is if Capitol will spent money on radio for a third single.

On her next lead single she will do good on radio if this era is succesful at the end.

Bad Monster Kid
8 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

Misogynist radio doesn't like women over 30. 

ViviLittleM

What's up with NRJ France playing Paparazzi yesterday and before yesterday and Telephone today :madge:

• Jase locked this topic
  • Jase unlocked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived