Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Halsey announces arena tour

venusfly

Featured Posts

venusfly

qd9KGQU.jpg

Halsey has announced the first US & Canada dates from her upcoming world tour in 2017-2018.

It looks like she's going for an arena tour :golfclap: her previous tour was small theatres and a finale at madison square garden as its only arena date.

http://www.hfktour.com/

aaad07c1f29b4efab99c28ed19f71d8b.png

OBEY

US and Canada*ย :golfclap:

:awkney:

๐•ž๐•ช ๐•“๐•š๐•˜๐•˜๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ž๐•ช ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ž๐•–, ๐•ก๐• ๐•ก ๐•’ ๐Ÿก๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

melodichard

Not to be a hater but don't you need a hit to headline an arena tour? I mean I guess there's Closer...

venusfly
6 minutes ago, Melodichard said:

Not to be a hater but don't you need a hit to headline an arena tour? I mean I guess there's Closer...

She has quite a large following. Her debut album earned her 700 million streams on Spotify alone (around 2 billion total) without any mainstream hits.

melodichard
1 minute ago, LG said:

She has quite a large following. Her debut album earned her 700 million streams without any mainstream hits.

Now that I'm looking at it, she's playingย a smaller venue in Cleveland (where I'm from). I was under the impression she would be playing Quicken Loans Arena. So that makes more sense.ย 

gagaisitalian

dNnzZ.gif

This girl doesn't have one solo hit who does she think she is lmao

Dominic

I imagine it'll be a mix of arena/theatre shows. I can't see her selling out arenas just yet. Maybe album 3.ย 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

venusfly
1 minute ago, LDR said:

dNnzZ.gif

She has 2 billion album streams without any big hits propping up the numbers, thats more impressive to meย :classy:

gagaisitalian
Just now, LG said:

She has 2 billion album streams without any big hits propping up the numbers, thats more impressive to meย :classy:

dNnzZ.gif

ย 

TeenIdle
6 minutes ago, LDR said:

dNnzZ.gif

She's an album seller tho.

gagaisitalian
2 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

She's an album seller tho.

Badlands debuted at #2 with 97k copiesย it's first week.

If you want to call someone an album seller, they need to be pulling more than that if their singles aren't topping charts.

Like she is mediocre across the board, and that's my opinion which won't change. I think her personality and music are trash and she is a fraud. But anyways I hope her and her fans have fun with this arena tour.

dNnzZ.gif

venusfly
2 minutes ago, LDR said:

If you want to call someone an album seller, they need to be pulling more than that if their singles aren't topping charts.

ย 

Because nobody outside of fanbases actually buy albums anymore... it was her debut, everyone streamed it, and the streaming figures are actually very impressive considering they have no hits inflating them like Zara Larsson did with her album.

Her debut might not be to your liking and its not really for most people (including myself) but the numbers she pulled were impressive and u really have to tilt to say they're not for a debut act

TeenIdle
1 minute ago, LDR said:

Like she is mediocre across the board, and that's my opinion which won't change. I think her personality and music are trash and she is a fraud. But anyways I hope her and her fans have fun with this arena tour.

dNnzZ.gif

It stayed in the top 40 for maybe more than a year.

Archived