Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Bradley Cooper on Ellen

Gagamel

Featured Posts

RAMROD

IDK, Hollywood seems to like Gaga. Nobody think she will win a Golden Globe but she did.

So anything can happen. All she could do just try her best.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sakrai
18 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

Sorry to say but she will not get an oscar nomination in the acting category. But maybe she will get a nomination for the original song! 

The acting category is always for strongest contenders.  

not with that attitude :madge:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Bio
36 minutes ago, gagagoogoose said:

Do you guys smell that?

It's Oscars cooking.

tumblr_inline_o0szbvKcUK1reukim_500.gif

But it's different being a good cook and an amazing chef :poot:

Bradley
28 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

I'm certainly not.

I think this will get golden globe nods (def. for original song, possibly for best musical/comedy) and MAYBE for acting (not likely if it's a tough year, but Bey was nominated  for Dreamgirls (while Xtina was ROBBED for burlesque), so anything is possible).

I think it'll get snubbed at the Oscars, even for song.

Beyonce was not nominated for an Oscar. Jennifer Hudson was and she won.

DeleteMyAccount
40 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Are we actually expecting Oscar nods? I'm really curious.

Song is a possibility. Bradley was also nominated before. So we'll see. Too early to tell.

Bradley
Just now, Poope MOnster said:

why gaga not on ellen too?

Ikr? Even Bradley went on to promote Guardians of the Galaxy so why can't Gaga also promote The Cure?

Blue Jeans
11 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Beyonce was not nominated for an Oscar. Jennifer Hudson was and she won.

And for Jennifer Hudson it was her first acting gig, so anything can happen, Gaga is a really hard working woman and when she puts her mind and soul into something she can achieve almost anything. She has a background in acting and she did ok in Hotel. I'm not saying she'll be nominated or win an Oscar but I'll never doubt the possibility than it might happen.

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Anveeroy
33 minutes ago, Bradley said:

If you think a singer hasn't won an Oscar before for an acting role, let me introduce you

article-0-1C03D26200000578-644_634x812.j

and a nomination would be immensely satisfactory for a debut actor like Gaga. (on the big screen at least)

I dk but Bradley has high standards for acting and the way he praises Gaga doesn't seem like a 'she's my co-star so I'm praising her'-kind of praise. He seems genuinely impressed like 

'OH MY GOD. SHE'S PHENOMENAL. PHENOMENAL.'

so we'll see.

If she was on a new original scripted movie then I could say Yeah she will! Even Barbara wasn't nominated for the 1976's version. 

I am a die hard Gaga fan but when it comes to acting sorry she is not good at it.  But I hope this movie will change my mind! :)

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Bradley
2 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

If she was on a new original scripted movie then I could say Yeah she will! Even Barbara wasn't nominated for the 1976's version. 

I am a die hard Gaga fan but when it comes to acting sorry she is not good at it.  But I hope this movie will change my mind! :)

You know it always surprises me how fans are able to judge a piece of work without having seen it. I mean sure you can predict her future acting by watching Hotel and Roanoke, but we weren't expecting music like Joanne, or even The Sound of Music tribute, or Cheek to Cheek before they actually materialised.

Anveeroy
2 minutes ago, Bradley said:

but we weren't expecting music like Joanne, or even The Sound of Music tribute, or Cheek to Cheek before they actually materialised.

I am just predicting the acting not the music :) I know she will blew my mind :)

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Bradley
7 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

I am just predicting the acting not the music :) I know she will blew my mind :)

I was making an analogy as to why it's too early to judge.

Archived