💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Rock In Rio?: Artist to cancel show in Brazil

malazam

Featured Posts

malazam

'Everything suggests that certain artist is going to cancel her come to Brazil, if she didn't already. We will know tomorrow, even better, in a couple of hours''

Not meant to scare and I know she's not that crazy but Gaga has her Rock In Rio show coming and two rumored shows (Fortaleza and Sao Paulo). Fergie is on RIR as well.

Other possibility is Ariana (she cancelled in Lisboa and queen Ivete Sangalo replaced her)

another shot before we kiss the other side

Lion Heart

It's Gaga :madge: 

YOU JUST KNOW

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Edonis

I swear if it's Gaga, I'm taking a visit to the ASIB set to throw hands giphy.gif

Edit: it's probably Ari

junolxf

:gum::gum::gum:

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Kermit

Careful with the "C" word. You might wake her up.

tumblr_olbl2qtwJE1qff2ilo3_540.gif

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

LetsGetHigh

Nah Gaga wouldn't do such a thing. She'd cancel a trip to the UK for a better timing later on, yes, but cancel a whole festival show with 120K attendance? Nah she would never let down this many people with one decision.

LetsGetHigh

Also, this girl performed at Coachella twice while shooting ASIS back to back, it's not like she's going to be THIS busy when she's gonna visit RIR with her tour that would be on going for months already.

junolxf
5 minutes ago, Bio said:

I think it's Ariana

Ariana is doing RiR? 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Shipper

She cant do this to her loyal Brazilian monsters! They are actually truly the real little monsters out there. 

It's not Gaga!  :pray:

Go to Brazil. 

article-2230096-15EBEF4C000005DC-690_634

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Jewels n Drugs

wait RIR is apart of the JWT?

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Ricardo
4 minutes ago, Jewels n Drugs said:

wait RIR is apart of the JWT?

yes, it's right in the middle 

why everyone is saying Ariana when she is not even in RIR? watch it being Fergie or Alicia Keys, there's no way Gaga would cancel, imagine the lawsuit :emma:

ApplauseftAdele
4 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

yes, it's right in the middle 

why everyone is saying Ariana when she is not even in RIR? watch it being Fergie or Alicia Keys, there's no way Gaga would cancel, imagine the lawsuit :emma:

wait so is RIR just another date of joanne tour? like we will get same setlist, visuals, just happens to be at a festival location?

howlerfox
Just now, ApplauseftAdele said:

wait so is RIR just another date of joanne tour? like we will get same setlist, visuals, just happens to be at a festival location?

RiR will be in the middle of Joanne Tour. It won't be exactly like the show in the tour because she has less hours to perform, but it'll be similar. We won't have the same setlist because she won't have time to perform it all.

Flawless
6 minutes ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

Yes. Probably it is. I already bought my tickets. It can't be her. She has a massive fan base here. It would be such a mess. :madge:

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Archived