Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

"I miss the old P!nk"

mcphee

Featured Posts

mcphee

I was watching all my fave pop gal tracks before I hit the club tonight and I put on this BOP

BUT

the comment section has me cackling so I felt the need to share

"Back when I thought Pink was a severely light skin black woman. Still a big fan tho 😂😂😂"

"I forgot pink used to be black"

"I miss this Pink, she was an awesome light skinned black woman"

I CANT

also it does amaze me how big a shift she had between albums one and two in terms of musical style it is so different... mizundaztood tho >>>>

PaperGypsy

m!ssundaztood is defo her best album 

what kind of bubblegum have you been blowing lately?

juju

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: 

Not going to lie, "There You Go" and "Some Girls" also led me to believe P!nk was black :air:

As much as I love her first album, Missundaztood is where she really became herself. It's in my Top 10 favorite/most influential albums of all time, it's so good. I felt like she was allowed to be her more authentic self, as opposed to this "street-smart" Britney that they were making her out to be at the time.

Still, some of her fans are wilin' out :ladyhaha: 

❤ x ❤

Werk

I love old P!nk as well! But I'm also glad she was finally being more authentic 

bujibu

P!nk is the QUEEN of radioplay, like the radio stations here just play at least two or three of her songs multiple times a day and have been for like a decade now. It drove me crazy at a place I used to work where they played the radio over loudspeakers. So What has been branded in my mind for eternity.

youandi

Yeah I think he second album was when she really started to be her self, well stated the trend of the music that she tends to release

Zazekina

Pink is really talented, I've always loved her soulful voice and the fact that she didn't oversexualized herself to sell.

https://soundcloud.com/zazekina/otra-vez

Red

What

I don't get if people truly think Pink used to be black or they are joking :poot:

Cause if they they aren't joking...

tenor.gif

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Blueskye

L.A. Told me/you'll be a pop star/all you have to change/is everything you are 

weed

Truly a queen

U + Ur Hand slayed my 9 year old existence 

GypsyBabe

Pink is awesome. I used to watch her Behind The Music religiously when I was young and used to think that she was such a badass. :fthis:

⚯͛

Archived